useless child! (oop- it's D.C)

I'd like to also state this has lots of abuse (Mental, Physical, etc.), feel free to not read if it freaks you out.

Enjoy ,:D

(Btw this whole thing was inspired by @cbgiggles backstory to D.C + the things I added, ok now you can read-)

D.C slowly crept out of bed. Not wanting to bother his father at all with his annoying hunger. He didn't want to get hit again. Abuse...? That's what all his cousins call it. He didn't think that way, he just thought that was how parents treat their kids. To be fair he was considered property. And personally, his father was right! 

Yeah... He did love him... 

D.C threw on a big grew sweater and some black pants. It was cold out today and he really needed to pick up some eggs from the farm nearby. The old man who lived there knew him well. And personally, he was his favorite kid on the block, or that's what he said. Then again a lot of the kids didn't like him or his sister much, mostly because they were governments and kids tend to get jealous. 

The small-government quickly snuck out of his house and down the road. D.C had a lot of problems with the kids in his town. They picked on him a lot for being skinny. But honestly, he thought it was normal to be denied food and stuff.

Weren't all kids' homes like this?

Was it just him?

Nah, it couldn't be! Surely everyone had to go through this. Maybe he was just being stupid. Or maybe they were. Eh, whatever. He needed to pick up these eggs.

+Time skip+ 

"Hello, Mr. Walter!!!" 

"Ah, hello D.C. How are you today?" An old man, in blue overalls, a gray shirt, and long white hair stepped out of a huge red barn. "Great! I actually came to pick up some eggs." He nodded and motioned for D.C to follow him. Mr. Walter leads D.C to a chicken coop. "Grab as many as you want, and ya know what kid. Since I like you, it's on the house." He said, giving D.C a small pat on the back before walking away. "THANK YOU, SIR!" The republic yelled, rushing inside the coop. He grabbed about 16 eggs. Not wanting to take all of them but a good amount. 

"Thank you for the eggs Daisy, Lucy, Peachy, Kiwi, Mia, kat-"

+Time skip+ 

D.C entered his home to an enraged father. He carefully set down the eggs on the kitchen table, trying to sneak away before he was-

"THERE YOU ARE!! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!? YOU HAVE WORK TO BE DONE!!" 

caught...

Confederation yanked D.C's collar. "S-SIR!! I WAS JU-ST GETTING EGGS I SWEAR!!" Not like his father would have cared. Confederation stated completely silent dragging the sobbing and screaming boy up the stairs. "NO SIR PLEASE!!! I'M NOT LYING!!" Confederation grabbed D.C's face, his nails digging into the young boy's cheeks. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up." And with that, he tossed him down the stairs. Every single part of D.C's body hurt. Hell, he didn't know if anything was broken. "Now get your ass back to work. If you're going to be a government you need to work." 

D.C's first attempt to get up failed. Confederation grew angrier. "GET. UP." Another try, he simply couldn't. "I TRY AND TRY TO RAISE A GOOD SON AND THIS IS THE THING I GET!!" His father yelled from the top of the stairs. Confederation needed a warrior. Not... whatever sad sack of a kid was laying in front of him. "No food. Two weeks." Confederation growled, turning away from his 'son' and stomped to his room. After a slam of his bedroom door, I.D.C raced down the stairs. "Brother!!" She whispered, she wasn't really allowed to talk to him much. Or at least after a beating like this. Thankfully it was only a toss down the stairs, and not like last time...

"S-is... I hurt..." He mumbled, I.D.C picked up her brother. Thank god he was light. Carefully she brought him back up the stairs and into his room. "It's ok. I'm here, I'll go get some raw meat." I.D.C says placing her brother on his bed. "Sis."

"Yes, brother?"

"Why does he hurt me...?" 

 "I... Don't know. Let me just fix you up ok?" 

"Ok..."

Damn anyway-

I'm sad now, and kinda still suffering from writer's block so it's short. ;-;

Have a nice day!