Chapter 1

This takes place a few days before the anime starts. I'll tell you once I reach episode 1 in this story. Enjoy!

Y/n POV:

"Remind me again why we are moving to Japan," I ask my parents as I watch them pack their luggage. For some odd reason, they decided to pack their stuff in the living room, which made no sense since all of their personal belongings were in their room.

I only stare at them as I sit on a lawn chair that had been placed in the space where the large wooden table used to be. All of our furniture, along with a large number of our clothes and other things had been either sold or shipped to the faraway country, leaving the house completely open and empty. In fact, for the past few weeks, I had been sleeping in a sleeping bag on the floor. My entire sleep schedule had been completely fucked up and I expected it to get worse once I got to the birthplace of manga, anime, and... hentai. Chuckling at my thought, I immediately catch both my parent's attention.

"Technically we're moving back to Japan," my father points out as I roll my eyes. "Did you see your brain with that eye roll?" he rhetorically asks me, making me resist the urge to eye-roll once more. "I got a huge promotion and it requires us to move back to Japan. It's as simple as that," my father repeats the same thing he had been saying for the past week. My father starts to force the language closed as my mother walks over to me and places a hand on my shoulder.

"If you're worried about friends, you're a handsome young man with an amazing personality. Who wouldn't want to be friends with you?" she kindly tells me with a smile on her face. Unfortunately for her, both my father and I burst out laughing, filling the empty house with loud howls. "Why are you laughing?" my mother innocently questions as I almost fall off the flimsy chair.

"BWAHAHAHA!! YOU THINK I HAVE AN AMAZING PERSONALITY??! AHAHAHA!!!" I laugh out, holding my stomach in pain. "What fu- I mean, what freaking reality do you live in?!" I tell her as my laughter calms down. I lightly scold myself for almost forgetting to censor myself in front of my parents.

'My ass would be in so much trouble,' I think as a loud laugh interrupts my thoughts. Turning my attention to my father, I see that his laughter hadn't calmed down as his roaring laughter started to sound forced. 'I guess that's how all Dad's laugh,' I consider before my father finally breaks his laughing cycle.

"BWAHAHAHA!!! AND YOU THINK HE'S HANDSOME?!! AHAHAHA!!!" my father manages to say in between his laughs, immediately making my face fall. Quiet giggling coming from beside me, makes me snap my head in my mother's direction. She was trying and failing to hide her laughter behind her hand placed over her mouth.

Looking back forward, I draw my mouth into a neutral face as I stand up. "It's never too late to have an abortion, y'know?" I blankly tell them, immediately making them stop their laughter and look at me. In a blink of an eye, they run up to me and tightly wrap their arms around me. "WHAT THE F-!" I shout at them before I feel a finger placed over my mouth.

"Shush your stupid little mouth," my father tells me as both his arms wrap tighter around me. Turning my head, I see that the finger that was placed on my lips was connected to my mother's hand. She closes her eyes as she pushes her finger further into my lips, making me hum in disapproval.

"We would never get rid of the light of our lives. You enhance our lives each and every day," she kindly tells me, a genuine smile gracing her lips. A smirk makes its way to my face as I speak up.

"Ooooh... So the hanger wasn't long enough, huh?" I blankly say to them before my grin grows even larger. Immediately, I feel two hands harshly smack the back of my head before both my parents walk back to the overflowing luggage. I crouch over and hold the back of my head, a bump slightly forming. "OOOOWW!! THAT HURT!!!" I complain, earning only a scoff from both of them.