Chapter 11

Underline is in English (I'm sure you all know by now)

Shorter Chapter

Y/n POV:

'I'm taking a chance 'cause I like you a lot. So I'll give it a shot. Give it all that I got!' I think as I drag my feet into the classroom. I may have intentionally gone the longest way possible to school, but I didn't have the balls to actually skip. Especially now that my father wasn't going to cover my ass. Either way, I knew the bell was about to ring and being marked late or absent would send my mother into a frenzy.

"La de da de da, la de da de de," I mutter as I walk past the rows of desks, catching a few people's eyes. With more and more stares being sent my way, I unintentionally tighten my grip on the skateboard in my hand. "Suddenly, you call my name, and I lose my brain, and I float up to the moon!" I mumble even quieter as I make my way to my seat. Like before, I tossed my bag under my desk, but once I remember the board in my hands, I stared at it, confused about what to do with it.

'Did the teacher say something yesterday about lockers?' I question as I sit down in my chair and place the board under my feet. As I roll the board back and forth, I look over my shoulder and stare at the lockers that lined the walls. 'Probably not,' I think as I look back forward and lean my torso onto the desk. Propping my right elbow up, I cup my cheek in my hand and stare at the chalkboard. My eyes start to feel heavy as I yawn made its way to my lips. 'Oh no. I'm falling asleep. What will I ever do?' I sarcastically think, giving up on the idea of staying awake during the day.

"Hey Reki, is that from a fight?" I hear loudly a brown-haired dude say as he walked in front of me. However, my attention was caught at the mention of the familiar name. I turn my head to the left and look at the redhead I had never been formally introduced to. Apart from the fact that he was wearing the same clothes as last night, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Looking down at his hands, my eyes widen when I see his left arm was wrapped up in bandages.

'THAT'S FROM CRASHING?!' I shout in my head as I hear Reki speak up.

"As if," Reki responds, sounding annoyed from the very question.

"You just don't learn your lesson. You got injured the other day, too," another brown-haired student teases as he sits in the seat in front of Reki.

"I said, as if!" he responds, making me quietly chuckle. I feel a presence walk behind me, making me look over my left shoulder. I watched as a black-haired dude walked past me and towards Reki.

"You drawing something again?" the noirette asks, making my eyes go down to his right hand. Even though the random black-haired dude was partially blocking my view, I could see Reki was writing something down in his notebook moments before.

"Are you interested?" Reki excitedly asks. His excitement over the simple question brings a wide smile to my face. The blush on his cheeks and the sparkles coming off of him makes me break out in quiet laughter.

"No."

"Dangerous stuff."

"Seriously, count me out."

All three boys walked away from Reki, leaving him with a funny look on his face.

"Pfft..." I resist every urge to burst out laughing at the hilarious sight. The bell ring as Reki shakes out of his shocked trance. Taking my attention off the redhead, I draw my attention to the front of the room. Watching the teacher walk into the room, I raise a confused eyebrow once I see a handsome blue-haired boy walk in after.