Chapter 15

Apologies for any terrible descriptions. I don't think I can explain action scenes very well. And I'm kinda making up the way S is set up cause why not... Anyway, enjoy Iwai simps 

Y/n POV:

A loud siren blares across the abandoned mine, telling everyone within a kilometre radius that the beef was about to start. The crowd started shouting in excitement as Shadow, Iwai and I walked up to the starting line. Looking left, I watched as Shadow sent me his evilest smirk.

"You ready to have your ass handed to you, newbie?" he laughs out in his ugliest laugh, his black eyes staring into mine. Rolling my eyes, I turn my attention back forward. "Aww...No snarky come-back? I'm disappointed," he taunts again, only earning an uninterested look from me.

"Y'know what, Hiro-chan. I think I've finally come to a concrete conclusion of what I want when I win," I suddenly say, catching both Iwai's and Shadow's attention. "I like the idea of tattooing two dicks on your big-ass forehead, but I don't think it's enough. What about another one on your lower back that says 'Mommy Kink'? I think it's rather fitting," I blankly say to the orange-head, only earning a frustrated growl from him.

"He also looks like someone who enjoys those X-Reader audios. Get that tatted right under his ear," Iwai chuckles out, making my neck snap right to face him. As the gears started turning in my head, a smirk made its way to my lips, even though no one could see it through my face mask.

"Yes. I completely agree. But what do I get if I win against you?" I question him, idiotic thoughts continuing to run through my mind. A small grin grows on Iwai's face before he bends down to my level, his mouth inches away from my ear.

"What do you want? A tattoo on me that says 'Daddy Kink'?" he whispers to me, immediately making my eyes widen in surprise. Iwai quietly chuckles as he moves away from me and looks up at the unlit race light. " Sorry babe, but that's not gonna work out well. Try something else," Iwai says as he holds out his skateboard in front of him with one of his gloved hands, preparing for the countdown. However, the countdown was the last thing on my mind.

"I WASN'T EVEN GONNA SUGGEST THAT, BUT NOW I'M CURIOUS!! DOES THAT MEAN YOU LIKE BEING CALLED DADDY OR LIKE CALLING OTHERS DADDY!!! I HAVE TO KNOW!!!" I shout at the top of my lungs, bringing every pair of eyes towards Iwai and me. Even Iwai turns to look at me with a playful smirk on his lips.

"~Wouldn't you like to know?" he teases me as he once again turns his attention back to the race light. "Now, despite all the 'confidence' you have in your skating, something tells me you have never even seen the full course before. Is that an accurate assumption?" Iwai questions me, completely switching up our conversation.

"Hmm... what would ever make you think that?" I ask as I copy Iwai's actions and hold my board in front of my dominant foot.

"You're holding the tail of your skateboard instead of the nose," he bluntly says as he stares at the board in my hands.

"Ahaha. I did that on purpose... to test you. Yeah, that seems plausible..." I awkwardly say as I flip my board around and hold it properly. "And guess what? You passed!" I tell him, my confidence unwavering.

Iwai lets out a loud sigh right before I see the same buff, feminine-looking person from last night come into view, a large flag with the red and yellow 'S' in their hands. "I'll help you," Iwai mutters to me as the first light on the race light turns red. "Just follow my lead," he says as he leans forward and positions his feet like he was preparing to run, another red light turning on.

"I'll be fine," I blankly say, severely underestimating the dangerous skate track, as the third light switches on. I feel a judgmental stare come from Iwai's direction, making me turn my head to face him, completely ignoring the second-to-last lighting turning red. "What are you looking at, Mr. Judgemental?!"