Author Note

Hey readers. Still there.

First let me say, I am so sorry for abandoning this book. At the time of my last update,my mind was cluttered with college , work and family issues that I barely had time to even log in this app. Every time I sat down to write for this story, I kept writing gibberish that wasn't satisfactory to my standards. Also it felt forced and rushed,where I was just writing to just finished it and that wasn't fair to my readers. Still time kept passing by and with the Covid 19 fiasco happening and the loss of someone close to me, I couldn't find the motivation and urge to write.

Im writing this author note to tell my readers that I have seen the comments and messages and responded to some
To the ones I haven't responded to, this is my response .

This book has been on my mind heavily lately  and I want to dive back in it like I've never left. I had the ending already outlined in my head and my goal was connecting the chapters and fleshing the story out well. When I logged in to see all of the comment and messages since I last updated,I was amped and hyped up even more to finish it for my readers.

I actually want to post a lot of new stories ideas that I have, but I don't want to do that until I feel like I completed the ones I haven't finished.

Yet and still, I don't want to just be posting  and no one is reading.

So my question is...
IS ANYONE STILL READING THIS STORY ON HERE?
Are you still interested on seeing how it warps up?

If there at least one person still reading this story, and wants it to continue,  comment here.

If I get responses by April 6, I will start posting new chapters as soon as I get ten chapters typed. AND THAT WIL,BE BEFORE THE END OF APRIL. (Even if I don't get the responses, I have been editing the book so new readers can read the book clearly until the point where I stopped writing.)

So if you're reading and want me to continue don't forget to comment. Also comment some of the good books you can't seem to put down cause it's too good.

Thanks for reading and be safe,

Shunlukeson.