Chapter 9: Forgiveness for You

(Excuse errors, Im going to edit later

(Excuse errors, Im going to edit later.)

       The phone vibrated in the bed next to me. Knowing it was Raheem blowing up my line again, I just let the phone rang. I didn't have time to hear him explain how he let another man have what was mine. Raheem knew better. I didn't care how many times I stuck my dick in the next person. Raheem belonged to me and only me. He knew that just like I knew that. He did the inevitable and that wasn't something I was going to forgive easily.

"So you just gone forward the man to voicemail all night." Tae asked with a chuckle.

       I ignored Tae. The only thing that was on my mind was Raheem. Heem wasn't the type to cheat. His love was unselfish. He put any and everything above himself which is what made him gullible to everything around him. The guilt was probably weighing on him so much that he had no choice but to come clean to me. And because I knew Raheem inside and out, he was cooped up at Yolanda's house, crying over me.

I look over to Tae who was laying on my bedroom floor. He was texting on his phone. Every odd minute, he would look up from his phone and chuckle at me.

"Nigga what's funny?" I asked.

"You, nigga. It's obvious you still love homie. Just go ahead and forgive him. He forgave you when you cheated."

It was always like Tae to give advice that he needed to take. Just the other day he was telling me  how his baby mama won't even let him parent his kids, but now here he was trying to play Dr. Phil to Raheem's and I situation.

I kissed my teeth, "Nigga you can't even get yo ex-bitch to let you see your kids. Why you trying to give me advice?"

      "I'm just stating the obvious my nigga. Don't get mad at me cause yo bitch did the same shit you did."

"And yo bitch got another nigga playing daddy to yo kids. Now what? I replied, sitting up in the bed. "Besides I can go get my bitch back right now if I wanted to, can you nigga?"

       Tae chuckled sarcastically, "Imma see if you singing the same song when Raheem finds out Malik your son."

       I chunked one of my pillows at Tae while he doubled over laughing. A knock on my bedroom door ceased the laughter coming from Tae.

      "Baby daddy.. open up the door."

        Fuck, I thought. What was Yolanda doing here? Tae started laughing again as I stumbled out of bed to get the nagging Yolanda out of my spot. I opened the bedroom door only to see a tipsy Yolanda and a suspicious Zach. He gave me a questioning stare. The last thing I needed was my nosy twin in my business.