Weary Times

Next morning was the roughest day of my life. What did i do, was what i was thinking as i was being walked to Mr. J's office this nice crisp morning. I was exhausted and just wanted to crawl into my bed. I felt the man behind me come to a stop, as I reached out only to be met with a chest.

I jumped as Mr.J started laughing , "whats wrong dollface" he chirped, grabbing my arms and leading me inside to what i could only assume was his office.

"Here sit here beautiful, He purred in my ear as he gently sat me down on a leather couch. "I'm tired J, I'd like to back to bed, if thats okay with you, I hissed trying to show him I'm definately not a morning person.

Easy dollface, I wanted to say I was sorry with how I treated you last night, He said sitting next to me on the couch. Warm hand landing on my thigh as I could have sworn I heard the office door close from across the room.

Well, i said shakily as his hand rose further up my thigh, " You really hurt my feelings last night J, you went to be with another women. You said I was weak ad I wasn't good enough, I growled as i pushed his hand off of me.

He gripped my throat fast and i squeaked, I could feel my hello kitty panties getting wet as J nibbled on my ear purring like a cat!.

My love, I did nothing with no one last night, I got into a fight with the bat. Damn guy never gives up. He said peppering kisses down my neck.

I couldn't think straight as J kissed me on my neck, was i just overreacting last night or could i even trust J after last night. I mean he is being nice to me and he did say he was sorry, I thought to myself.

J moved his hand into my panties and slowly started rub my clit. My breathing hitched as i've never felt this good before. Sure i've done this to myself but never with anybody.

    I moaned as J hit a sweet spot on my neck, "Do you like that baby" J purred in my ear the vibrations shooting down to  my hot pussy.

Ugh yes J don't stop please, I groaned as he rubbed a lil faster.

  He stopped rubbing as he teased my wet opening. I squealed as he sunk his whole middle finger inside me.

  Shh, he purred in my ear. He grabbed my other hand and moved it to something long and hard. I grabbed it not really understanding what i did.

   J moaned out as he whispered fuck under his breath.

I felt my cheeks go hot as I realized I had grabbed J's very long and hard dick.

  I want you kasie he said moaning out as I gently started to rub up and down his dick. His finger sped up as I felt something slowly start to build in my lower stomach.

Do you want me baby doll, J asked as he pounded his pointer and midle finger inside me now.

  I couldn't form words as i felt the knot get tighter and tighter.

  Yess daddy please!, I screamed out as the knot in my belly grew too much and burst, blinding lights burst in my head as my whole body felt like i had just been zapped by a lighting bolt.

  Breathing heavy i realized J  was gently rubbing my clit slowly coaxing me through my orgasm. 

That was..... Amazing i said huffing in exhaustion.

J giggled as he got up and layed me down on the couch.

  Where are you going J, I whined wanting to cuddle.

Nowhere sweet heart. Daddy has some work to do, he replied kissing my forehead and walking away.

I heard a chair being pulled out and him sit down. I'll be over here dollface, just relax he said. That was the last thing I heard before drifting off to a blissful sleep.