Closer

Chapter 4

Wake up doll face, time to get up I heard Mr.  J say as he roughly swung the bedroom door open and hopped in the bed. 

I rubbed my eyes and looked around trying to pin point his location on my bed, when I felt something touch my inner thigh.  I flinched away from it but the joker held me still. 

Shhh, kitten it's just me, J said smelling my hair.  I could practically see the smile he had on his face. 

You smell divine doll,  he said in a seductive tone.  I whimpered as he ran his hand down my leg then teasing the edge of my underwear. 

His hot breath fanned against my neck as he started to slowly trail kisses along my jaw.  Mr. J I heavily breathed. 

Plz I begged, as I slowly tried to pull away, I'm not ready I pleaded. 

He sighed then left a small kiss on my temple.  OK then doll face, let's get u cleaned up a dressed, I'm taking u to my club.

An hour passed and i was finally dressed and ready to go to whatever Club Mr. J owned. I was excited and nervous and the same time, i had no idea what I was getting myself into.

Mr. J from what I could feel was wearing a suit jacket with really silky feeling pants,  where as I,  he dressed me in a black velvet like crop top with matching booty shorts and some combat boots.

He led me to the car and we drove to his club where I could already hear the music pumping from inside.

Mr. J opened the door for me and led me to what I'm guessing was the entrance has he led me.  His hand ghosted over my rear end and his fingers felt like fire on my body. 

The smell of alcohol and sex hit my nose as the smell was all to familiar with me. Flashbacks of listening to the bed banging into the wall at my dads house came to mind. I cringed and focused on this new life that i should be enjoying. So how come im not!.

We kept walking until i heard beads part and I hear a man grunt and stand to his feet. I obviously couldn't see the man but i felt his aura and weirdly enough I could sense how he felt. He was nervous, on edge.  Mr. J sat down and yanked me into his lap. His silk pants felt nice and cool on my burning naked legs.

Marcus, how nice of you to finally bring me my money. Mr J purred at the man.

Actually J, I don't have your money, Marcus replied.

I could hear his voice stutter and Mr J stiffened behind me.

Right , well then. Thats ok Marcus, you can bring it me another time then. J slowly slides me off his lap and I plop down on the cold leather sofa.

Tell me Marcus, do you think my girl is pretty? Mr. J asked him. I was shocked that he would even have the audacity to ask that question especially when Im sitting right here.  I could feel Marcus's eyes scanning my body.

Yes J, she is gorgeous.  What i would give to get a taste of her. He purred.

Mr J lowly growled and stood up quickly. Just like that i could here his gun click and BANG!!!!

A loud gunshot sound went off in the room but the club didn't even flinch. This kinda thing must happen all the time here. The smell of gunpowder hit my nose and J let out a long sigh.

Well dollface. I need a drink, how bout u? He laughed. 

I think im gonna be sick,  i replied. He had one of his guards escort me to the  bathroom and when i cleaned up and finally came back out. What i heard hit me with just a lil bit of jealousy.