Going Home With The Devil

Chapter 2

"I'm not sure what u mean by that" I told him. 

"You haven't told her yet," he asked what I'm assuming was my parents. 

"No, we thought we would wait for u to make it official" Nick said sounding afraid. 

"Fantastic, well doll face here's the thing," J said sitting next to me and grabbing me by the shoulders. He leaned in close to my ear, "your coming home with me," he said huskily making a shiver run down my spine. 

I pondered the thought and realized that would be the best thing to ever happen to me.  Of course, he is a killer and the most dangerous man in Gotham, but he makese feel important.

I looked up and smiled the biggest smile ever, "that's fantastic" I said squealing.

It is, Brenda and Nick both said in unison. But we are literally giving u away for money, Nick added.

I'm finally gonna get out of this abusive house and away from you people using me and selling me to guys for a night and using me as your punching bag, I yelled letting a tear fall.

I heard a gun click then to huge BAMS. I screamed and ducked immediately covering my ears and face.  I felt someone tough my shoulder and pick me up and place me on the couch. 

Oops,  I heard the joker say.  Why did u do that I, asked him.  He sighed and wiped the tears from my eyes.  

   no one touches what's mine kitten, not even your filthy foster parents, he said helping me stand and guiding me out the door.

He placed me in a car and it smelled like gun powder and cheap cologne, it was intoxicating.

I heard him get in, then start the car.  I felt him place a hand on my thigh. Welcome to your new life, he said cackling and for once in my life I felt safe and normal.