EDITED VERSION: Chapter Thirty-Four

A/N: This chapter is *spicy* so if spice isn't for you, feel free to skip it! There is no major plot points that will be missed if you do!

I had accepted the fact Darian was moving out, however, I didn't realize he would be doing so in such a short time. Within a week of telling us he was leaving, he was all packed up and Nathan was helping him drop off the last of his stuff at his and Justin's new place.

I took the opportunity to tidy up the place while I waited. Darian kept most of his stuff in his room, however, there were some places in the kitchen and living room that had gaps of things missing which were once dedicated to his things.

As I finished reorganizing the kitchen cabinets, I heard Nathan come back. I turned to see his signature up to no good smile. "It's just us now."

I moved from behind the counter to in front of it, leaning against the marble. "Scared, West?"

Nathan shook his head, seemingly concerned at my question. "Not even a little."

"Good," I said, beginning to untie the robe I was wearing. "Because now that we're alone..." I shrugged off the robe onto the floor, revealing the black lingerie I wore underneath. "...we can do whatever we want, wherever we want."

Nathan's eyes went dark as he took in what I wore. He walked slowly over to me, his up to no good smile replaced with something feral. "You are full of surprises, Princess."

I giggled as he lifted me up onto the counter, wrapping my legs around his waist. "Maybe I just want inspiration for my book."

"You and I both know that isn't true," Nathan chuckled as he nipped at my ear. He shrugged off his jacket and threw his shirt to the ground. My hands trailed up his toned chest, loving the feel of it under my finger tips. I could feel how hard he was against me, bulging in his jeans. I grinded against him, earning a groan from him. "God, princess."

Before I could do anything else, he kneeled down, sliding the lace thong I wore off. He opened my legs wide in front of his face and looked up at me, smirking at how wet I was already. He kissed my inner thigh, slowly making his way to my core, kissing and sucking, until finally he got to where I wanted him. Nathan gripped my thighs, tugging me closer to his face as he began to lick fiercely. My hand went into his hair, gripping it tightly and my head tilted back. "Oh God, Nathan."

Nathan stopped for a second, grinning. "Do you like that, princess?"

"Yes," I breathed out, gasping as he returned to worshiping me. As much as I loved how it felt, I wanted him to stop. Pulling his head back, a sly smile creeped onto my face. He stood back up while I hopped off the counter, him looking confused as to why I would make him stop. Now, I kneeled down on the ground, unbuttoning his jeans, pulling down his pants and boxers in one go. His hard cock sprung free and I looked up at him as took it in my hand and began to move my hand slowly.

Nathan moaned at my touch, but completely lost it when I put him in my mouth, moving my head up and down. Much like I had moments earlier, Nathan twisted his hand in my hair, pushing himself into me even more. "Fuck, that feels so good."

I continued to take him in my mouth until he pulled out, bringing me to my feet and back onto the counter. The coolness of the marble causing me to shiver. His lips met mine in a hungry kiss, my legs automatically spreading as I felt his hips lean in. In one quick movement, he was inside me and I let out a gasp.

Nathan kept his forehead on mine as he thrust, slow, but hard. I bucked my hips a little. "Faster."

Nathan didn't need to be told twice, pumping into me so fast I held onto his shoulders. His eyes twinkled as he stared into mine. "You feel so good, princess."

His words made me want him even more, if it were possible. When I didn't say anything because I was too busy trying not to moan so loud our neighbours would hear, Nathan slowed his pace, still going hard, so hard the slap of it echoed. "Tell me how I make you feel."

"Nate," I whined, wanting him to go back to his previous pace.

He grinned, noticing how it was driving me mad. "Tell me how I make you feel, princess. How I'm the only one who can make you feel this way."

He nearly stopped all together, his thrusts hard but hitting my sweet spot every time. My fingernails dug into his skin as I gritted my teeth. "Nate."

"Yes?" He mused, with another hard thrust.

It felt so good I arched my head back. "You make me feel-" he started picking up his pace ever so slightly, but never losing the intensity. "-so fucking good. I've never felt this way."

"Good," he growled, thrusting even faster before he did before he slowed his pace and began teasing me. I was still looking to the ceiling until he took my chin in his hand, forcing me to look at him. "You make me feel so good, princess, like no one ever has."

I whimpered at his ability to constantly hit my sweet spot. His eyes filled with lust and love at the sound. "I want to see your beautiful eyes when I make you come."

At his words, I was undone, and so was he. Never breaking eye contact and never slowing his pace, we reached our highs. Nathan stayed in me as we caught our breath. He kissed me gently on the lips. "I love you."

I kissed him once again. "I love you too."

He pulled away and picked up the robe on the floor, handing it back to me. I threw it back on while he put on his pants, grinning like an idiot while he did so. Once we were both relatively dressed, he cocked his head to the right. "I was going to order some Chinese food and buy a movie to watch to celebrate our new living situation but my surprise is kind of lame compared to yours."

I laughed at his comment, pushing myself off the counter. "Chinese food and a movie sounds perfect, my love."

Nathan's cheeks turned pink at the term of endearment. We settled on the couch and he pulled out his phone, scrolling through the menu, ordering nearly everything he saw. When he noticed my raised brows, he chuckled. "You worked up my appetite!"

I rolled my eyes and pointed to the pack of twelve egg rolls. "Get two orders of those." This time Nathan raised his eyebrows. Mimicking what he said earlier, I said, "You worked up my appetite!"

Nathan chuckled, the vibrations of it coursing through me as I rested my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead. "This is why I love you, Audrey Holland."