Chapter IV

Claire closes the main door, sighing and leaving the keys on the kitchen counter. She drags her feet to the couch and I follow her to get some answers.

"Now, dear Claire, will you tell me about Namjoon?" The blood present in her body concentrates on her cheeks, overflowing the tissue with a red tint.

"Remember when you decided to leave the house without me?" I nod, religiously waiting for the story.

Claire

"Namjoon! Claire's trying to kill me!" Bree runs from my pillow and I can't think of anything else.

Breathe in, breathe out. Control yourself Claire, act naturally. He's just your friend and you two had never. Ever. Kissed. Ok?

"Aish this girl, let's go." I try to avoid his gaze and stop myself from checking him out but it's stronger than me. His toned arms are uncovered given the fact that he's wearing a black loose sleeveless shirt. A V neckline freeing his clavicles for me to worship. His strong and structured thighs are covered by the moss green swimwear he has dressed. I could continue admiring him but he doesn't allow me to resolve my thoughts as he grabs my arm and pulls me into an embrace to which I don't know how to respond.

His chest feels hard but incredibly snuggly. He smells like fabric softener and body lotion, just like when I first met him. He caresses my hair, resting his chin on top of my blonde hair and heating my body up with his sudden urge of physical contact.

"Please don't go." He whispers and I draw a few centimeters away from him, searching for an answer to my unreplied questions in his eyes. Why did he leave? Why did we lose contact? Why did he kiss me on his graduation day if he didn't mean to keep in touch with me? "I was afraid. Afraid of losing you to my dreams. I needed time and I still need it." His eyes, showing his weakest side, prevents my eyes from fixing his for long periods of time.

"Namjoon, I..." My words are stuck in my throat and he runs his right hand from my back to my cheek until he's stroking my cheek bone, mirroring then his action with his left hand. I open my mouth to tell him that it's ok but that I can't bring myself to suffer anymore. However, the words never got to leave my lips because he captured them with his own, confining those same words and burying them deep inside my mind.

I step away to catch my breath and grab my purse with trembling hands, avoiding the contact and all the thoughts on the possibility of falling for him. I open the main door and wait until he steps aside from the entrance, allowing me to lock my house from strangers.

We exchange glances and he smirks, focusing the ground and slowly walking beside me. I open the door and Bree has her seat belt put on and...

Bree

"So you kissed?" She doesn't admit it but the natural flush on her cheeks confirms it, making me jump and squeeze all around her.

"Ok, yes it happened." She brings her knees to her chest and hides her facial expression in between them. "BUT IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN." her shout comes out muffled.

I'm close to jumping on top of her when my phone gets a message from 'Mr. Right' saying: "Namjoon said you two could come tomorrow to our rehearsal. What do you say princess?" My heart is weak to the word princess; imagining him pronouncing that word with his lips, with his melodic voice brushing my ear, makes me feel helpless and almost weak in the knees.

I end up asking him for their timetable to which he replied that we could appear at any hour. I sent him good night kisses and he returned with an 'I love you'. He surely does know how to make me feel warmed up deep inside.

"So, Claire, after we study, do you have any plans?" I approach her with stealthy steps, afraid she could hit me with another pillow.

"Netflix?" Her face is lifted and now uncovered from her legs and hair.