Chapter V

I force my eyes to open against the sunlight brightening my room. It goldens Jimin's angelical sleepy expression and exposed torso right beside me, dreaming as I cuddle in his chest.

Yesterday, Jimin called me at noon, hoodwinking me into meeting him with the 'I miss you' card. Even without his imploring call I would've accepted his presence. I was feeling extremely nervous since today is my graduation day; dancing was never a problem to me, but I was thankful that this year I could appreciate Claire's performance instead of performing myself. I did it last year and I was on the verge of an explosion.

Although I won't do any routine I'm still leaving the place where me and the person snuggling into my hair have built a story from my very first day. The memories will always live with me and I hope one day I can go back to that college and show the future students my path.

I peck his plump and numb lips, freeing my body from his cuddles. I need to prepare my bag and take a shower before Jimin wakes up. I grab my towel and some clothes from the wardrobe and the chest of drawers. I close the door of my private bathroom, not bothering to lock the door. Jimin has seen me in more heated moments than nakedly taking a shower.

I let the silky shorts slide down my legs, creeping the tip of my newly white nails on the waistband of my bikini panties and letting them fall on the ground too. I turn the water on so it could warm up as I take the rest of my clothes off. The steam forms a cloud when the water reaches it's perfect temperature. I enter the douche, flinching when the cold tile absorbs some of the heat radiating from my toes. In a matter of time I'm already soaked up and applying some shampoo on my scalp.

I massage my head, freeing my hair from all the oil it has been accumulating over the past few days. I'm washing my head so wholeheartedly that I only notice my boyfriend's presence when he steps into the shower, his glorious body standing right in front of mine.

"Why didn't my princess wake me up?" He held my hips with both of his hands, slowly spinning me, uttering those words with his deep and hoarse morning voice. I gulp with his sudden presence in my shower and with his not so sinless voice.

"God was enlightening his fallen angel." I keep my voice lower as his but not as lustful.

"Are you insinuating I'm a sinful creature?" His hands, still resting on my hips, squeeze them while pulling me to his hard chest.

"Sinful, lustful, impure, desirous... You're so many things, Jimin." As I leisurely pronounce each word he puts more pressure on my hips to enclose the fine gap that prevents us from going further into heaven.

His right hand navigates through the curve of my waist, engulfing it momentarily before making its way down my belly and getting it lower and lower at an agonizing pace. As he gets closer to the core of all the pleasure, going against the epicureanism taught to the human race. My body craves for his touch. When his hand reaches its destiny the other runs upwards, making a small stop by my breast, appreciating the smoother texture, keeping its track to my throat. My head reclines into his chest and he makes sure it doesn't retake its initial position with his index finger placed under my chin. His fingers have a hold of my neck, applying some pressure, enrapturing my fantasies.

His fingers gingerly brush against my womanhood and my legs start to fail me at his obvious attempt at teasing me. My lips fall open, a shuddering breath coming out of them as he lightly circles my clit. His actions aren't from an amateur but from a connoisseur who has explored my body from head to toes.

He keeps his pace tortuous. My urge for his body is colossal at this point but he doesn't allow any movement from me besides all the lip biting I'm doing to suppress my filthy moans.