Best Friends!

Thomas' POV

It doesn't count right? Wrong in our family were blood no matter what. And that's one of the reasons why I came with Marie here. If I can get my courage up and prove to our parents that where meant to be in the past than that silly rule could be bent in the future... but i'm getting to ahead of myself first I need to find a way to tell Marie I like her and what if she doesn't even feel the same way!

I was scared out of my thoughts by Marie saying " Thomas? THOMAS!? Hello anyone in there?" "Huh" I said confused " Well you kind of spaced out.. then you made this really scared face?" Knowing that she couldn't read my thoughts with my blank facial expression I simply said " I don't know what your talking about." Then suddenly she stopped walking and came to close to my face. With a serious expression she examined my face to see if I'm lying.

"Why did you guys stop?" Phineas asked confused, "erbi ontdenerb ikelerb hemterb.(I don't like them)" Isabella said "hey that's mean!" I said without thinking. "How do you know Ferb Latin?" Said Baljeet out of nowhere surprising me. "Our parents" I said plainly like if there was nothing weird with it. "Oh yeah, you never did answer how you and Marie are related can you explain that cause it seems weird that you don't look alike and you say 'our parents'." Said Isabella surprising me that she remembered that. " W-well that's because were cousins." I said stuttering and almost as much as a sweating wreak as Marie was before. " Well I got to say I like Marie's bright red hair!" Phineas spoke making Isabella gasp loud enough to catch Marie's attention.

I've noticed that I only update like once a month so to make it up to all you before the month ends I will post the next chapter "The raven and the red." Thanks for reading, please comment and vote! XD Bye!
- C.G.V_101