Construction and Disruption

Ferbs POV

I heard Marie cheer for joy as I rummage through the first half of the destroyed time machine. I turn to see a saddened Phineas who is trying to put broken pieces of the machine together again. I pat him on the back knowing how bummed he feels. We don't normally feel this depressed when an invention brakes because we alway get to us it before hand but at least now we know how Candace feels.
Right know Phineas needs encouragement from the one person who makes him smile on the darkest of days. Seriously! I look around but find her unexpectedly talking to Marie and.. What's his name? Oh Thomas! I start walking over to them avoiding to trip on anything.
When I get there I see Isabella totally shocked. Her face was priceless but then again she is standing next to Marie who she dislikes. "What's going on?" I ask them, immediately Thomas turned to Marie and started whispering to her and all I heard is Marie say "tell him" at the very end of there conversation.
"Umm..... Can we talk somewhere more private?" "Sure..." I said intrigued as to what's going on here. Before I go I turn to Isabella and said "Phineas is down and he probably needs you right now Isabella."
We walked through the park some more, farther and farther away from the rest. The whole time he was quite and the conversation was low. "So... What where you going to tell me?" I asked once we came to a stop in the middle of a empty field. "I-I.... I'm y-your....." "My what!" I yell frustrated by all his stammering.
"I'm your son from the future!" He said so fast that I could barely understand what he was saying. But when I got it I froze, shocked!

I hope you liked this chapter sorry for not updating I wrote it but it got deleted so I had to write a new version of this chapter since I didn't remember what I wrote before. But other than that please comment and vote it means the world to me! Bye! XD
-CGV101