The truth is out

Sorry I don't know how to add photos with the new update. I'll add music that goes with the chapter instead! (At least while I figure it out)
Phineas' POV

Right know I'm on the floor trying to put together two things that I'm pretty sure go on opposite sides of the time machine. Why? I don't know, but to say the least I'm pretty down in the dumps. Ferb has left to I don't know where and Buford's with baljeet trying to fix the control panel.... Well baljeet is fixing the control panel Buford's just kicking it.
I look around to see where Isabella is and I immediately get up when I see the look on her face. Is she okay is the first thing that goes through my mind as I walk over to them and for some reason I think they knew I was coming because Marie and Isabella start walking towards me. Isabella is the first to my side and I don't have to ask her if she's ok because her sweet and gentle smile shows me she's fine.
"We need to talk" Marie says pulling me farther away from Buford and baljeet. Isabella walks next to me the whole time which strangely reassures me. "What is it?" I ask Marie once we come to a halt.
Marie's POV -for a short time-

How's the easiest way to tell him I'm his and Isabella's daughter from the future? Dad's probably gonna kill me when I get home for telling him but it's not like it matters right? Mom and dad say that they never dated anyone but each other so by telling them it won't like stop any other future relationships. Ohh I now how to tell him!
Marie's POV -over-

It looks like she's debating something in her head so I quietly wait. Then she speaks "Look I'm not allowed to call you by your name or you'll get mad. Mom has alway told me not too... t-to me your name is-" I cut her off because I don't know where she's going with this so I say " You have called me by my name so why are you saying now that your not allowed to I'm not going to get mad." "I know I have but that was only because I wasn't planing to.... No you won't get mad but it is rude and strange to call you by your name because in the future you are dad to me." She said the last part slowly as if she was talking to a turtle.
"Dad?" I said still trying to comprehend that in the future someone is going to be calling me that. I don't know how but it feels like all those little things about her that come from me are now glowing. Her hair, her eyes, everything she is m-my blood. Isabella is smiling bigger at the sight of my face and all I can do is rap my arms around her and let out my happiness. I'm going to be a father, most importantly I'm going to be the father of Marie who seems like an incredible person already.
I let go of Isabella and once I did Marie started talking again "One more thing, would you like to meet my mother and your wife?" I looked at her, I'm not blind she looks just like her mother I think to myself.
"Yeah" I say just as I turn to Isabella "hmm... Let me guess." I say pretending I don't know "do I know her?" "Yes..." Marie says I think she's on to me "is it...... Oh I know is it Adyson?" I'm facing Marie know and she definitely knows what's going on. How? "Noo" she says shaking her head Isabella is know looking to the floor almost bursting to tears and I hate seeing her like that so I decide to stop messing with her.
"Hmmm..." I say as I turn towards her she quickly reaches to her face wipes a tear away and looks up at me with a blank expression. "I wonder...." I say pretending I'm talking to myself out loud. Isabella turns and is about to run away sad but I reach out for her hand and stop her "Turn around" I tell her, she definitely knows who Marie's mother is and that's why she was all smiles before. It's the only reason I'm putting my feelings out there before I lose courage. (A.N put play to the song before reading any further! Don't skip this step!)
Isabella slowly turns around wiping away her tears with the hand I'm not holding. Once she's turned around the first thing I do is turn my head and tell Marie " You might want to close your eyes" she quickly responds "Are you kidding you guys kiss everyday in front of me and mommy already told me the story of your first kiss!" I shyly turn back around " I hope this is as memorable as she says." I say before leaning in and kissing Isabella's sweet lips which have tempted me for years now and let me tell you it was worth the wait. To describe it it feels like time stops and everything around me is frozen.

Hope you liked this chapter listen to the song it fits perfectly. But other than that please comment and vote! Bye! XD
- CGV101