The raven and the red

Marie's POV

"A-are you okay m... Isabella?" Isabella looked at me slightly then away as if I brought home an F- in math "Peachy" she said with a hint of sarcasm.
I noticed it but said nothing just kept to myself. It's odd me and mom are like best friends but me and Isabella are just distant and it feels abnormal. We are like poler opposites, she hates me. I'm just going to go with Tommy and avoid da... I mean Phineas for a while. (Maybe then me and Isabella will get a long)
~time skip~
We are now at the park and what I see is terrible " THE MACHINE IS BROKEN!!" I yell at the sight of it. "oh no!" Says Phineas while coming up to where I am. I move away and go to Tommy.
"What are we going to do now. We need to get HOME!!" I said that last word loud enough so the person closest to us heard.
"What?!" Me and Thomas froze paralyzed by fear of exposure. Daddy told me if we ever did go to the past there are two very important rules that must be followed...
1. Never and I say NEVER EVER go back to a time where you existed!
2. Don't let people find out your from the future because the word will spread.
I turned around slowly to see who it was and standing right behind me looking shocked in every possible way was mom! "Did I say home I mean...Foam? Yeah! It's a special kind of foam that was around in.. 16..53?" I say confused but tommy kept explaining for me before Isabella could say more. ".. In 1653 there was this special.. foam? That we are planing to use in our school project..?"
"So your expecting me to believe that you said 'we need to get FOAM' with that same amount of urgency" "Ok you got us but can you keep this between us?" I say trusting that even though she doesn't know it she's still my loving mom "... Fine"
Without knowing it I'm hugging her because for me it's normal since one day in her future I will be calling her mommy. After hugging her I turn do my puppy dog eyes and ask " Can I please tell them who we are and when we're actually from? Please!?" Thomas doesn't stand a chance against my puppy eyes and says stuttering "I- I don't know.... F-fine" "yay" I said before hugging him tight, planing the exact moment when to tell them!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter by the way I don't own any characters or any of the pictures I put only the plot which isn't that good, but other than that, please comment and vote! Bye!
XD
- CGV_101