THE QUIET

Idk what's gonna happen in this book so here's your warning... The most I can say is truth or dares are not always the most pg thing to write... Btw I never said this but Thomas and Marie are both 13 and Jasmine is 14 (the only reason I said 9 at the beginning was.. Ok I don't have a reason just except the change in age... )

Phineas' POV

When we got to the house it was early so we all decided to play a game. The choices where between 21 questions and truth or dare. There where 4 of us who wanted truth or dare and 3 that wanted 21 questions so it was up to Thomas to pic since he hadn't voted.

Thomas' POV

I don't want to get asked 21 questions about myself so I picked truth or dare. Oh how I regret it but I'm getting ahead of myself. Once I had told everyone what I had picked we all sat around in a circle on the carpet in Phineas' and dads room. I started since I picked the game.

"Truth or dare?" I asked Isabella thinking of what to ask. "Dare!" Isabella answered a little to excited for the game. What she doesn't know is playing truth or dare with me gets a little interesting. " I dare you to remove an article of clothing every time someone says the word... Little!" Fine says Isabella taking off one of her socks because I already said the word.

Isabella's POV

This is gonna be interesting... It's now my turn to ask someone so I choose Buford. "Buford truth or dare" Buford looks my way and says "of course you'd pick on me girly.. Ok I pick dare." I take a second to think about it considering what I can make him do when I finally decided. " I dare you to sit in your underwear for the rest of the game..." I said with a big smirk on my face. Buford gave me a angry look and then said " I'll get you back" before taking of his clothing.

Buford's POV

Hmm how do I get girly here back for leaving me in my boxers... Oh I'll mess with dinner bell!
"Phineas Truth or dare" I say sending a smirk over to Isabella she notices it and nervously pretends she didn't. " uh dare" Phineas said excited to see what's going to happen. I went over to him and whispered his dare so Isabella won't hear it " I dare you to pretend to kiss Jasmine!" I said, I know it would be weird for everyone if he actually kissed her so everyone will think they did when they actually didn't. (A.N if that even makes sense) Phineas soon slowly got up and went over to Jasmine pulled her aside and stood so everyone only saw his back and leaned in pretending to kiss her.

Phineas' POV

Isabella was acting funny after that but there was no way for me to explain right now since we where in the middle of the game. I choose to ask Marie to keep the game going she picked truth so I said " Truth: have you ever kissed a guy on the lips if so who?" As a father I had to know even if the answer would be torture " no I actually haven't yet.." Answered Marie making me sigh in relief.

Marie's POV

I laughed at dads relieved face and decided to ask Jazz next. She answered dare like she always does and so I took a second to think... " I dare you to take off Tommy's shirt!" I say kinda wanting to see his reaction... And I'll be honest I wanna see the abs he hides under his shirt.... Whaat? I didn't say that.. As Jasmine goes she pulls it of making Thomas just sit still awkwardly.

Jasmine's POV

Once I was done with my dare I decided to take things into my own hands and dare Tommy to do what he has been avoiding this whole time! " oh Tommy! Pick truth OR dare!" I say either one he picks he doesn't have a choice he will say how he feels or show it! "Uhh uhh..."

Thomas' POV

I know what she's doing, there's no way out of this is there... Ok I need to consider my opinions either with truth she makes me say how I feel towards Marie or in dare she can make me say it or WORSE! Show it!!! I-i don't know what to pick... Either way I'm doomed "um u pick..." I say knowing get that my fate is sealed " Dare it is then! Ok I dare you to..... Show Marie how you truly feel for her!" Marie looked my way confused, quickly I caught everyone's attention as I stood up and walked over to Marie... There eyes are burning into me with curiosity but looking over I also catch the glare of Phineas. I'm pretty sure he knows what I'm about to do. Wow Phineas for the first time in your life your not oblivious to the situation.. Slowly Marie stands up not knowing what is happening. I grab one of her hands and say the 3 words that I have been dying to tell her. " Marie I-i love you.." I say and before she can respond with my other hand I tilt her chin upwards and kiss her, putting in all the feelings I have hidden for so long. Knowing if she doesn't feel the same way I can never kiss her beautiful lips again.. I pull away after a while not wanting to know what she thinks I place my finger on her lips as a sign saying don't speak. I walk back to my spot leaving Marie frozen in her place, I know once she cools down she'll reject me but for now I'm basking in the tingle that remains on my lips. I quietly continue the game and ask Baljeet who picked truth to say his goal in life.. But after that I didn't speak another word..

Phineas' POV

Isabella helped Marie sit down and we continued the game not picking Marie and Thomas who haven't spoken a word since. I was angry at first but I know Thomas is a great guy so brushed it off. Slowly people grew bored of the game and Isabella was only wearing her jeans and bra so I became distracted... She knows that the kiss with Jazz was fake so she was not upset. We all fell asleep after a while but I did notice once Marie fell asleep Thomas went over and placed a blanket over her, slowly so he wouldn't wake her up. And what surprised me was before he walked away Marie grabbed hold of his arm and pulled him to her and they slept peacefully together.

Ok so this is the end...

Of this chapter!! Don't worry this is not the end of the book. Bye! 😆 XD
- CGV