The not so happy meal

Sorry my chapters are so short I'll try to make this one longer!
Thomas' POV

Young Isabella is smart I'll give her that but I'm smarter if I do say so myself. I look at Marie and she's a sweating wreak so I signal her that I'll answer. "Charlene Doofenshmirtz" I say cocky because they don't know her yet. "So you guys are brother and sister? You look so different." Said baljeet who has been quiet all day.

Marie jumped into the conversation unexpectedly and said " So where are we going to eat" like if she was being rushed. "Yeah there Thomas can answer how there related, right." "yeah!" I said a little to loud.

We all chose Mc-Donald's since we've never been there and on our way there dad/Ferb pulled me to the side. "You look really familiar, do I know you?" I didn't know how to answer so I just winged it. "Maybe..."

I wanted to say try looking in a mirror but that would just confuse him more. I start catching up to the group before ferb can ask more questions but I see that Marie is changing the future. She's holding Phineas' hand and Isabella is red. I grab Marie by the other hand and pull her away startling her and Phineas.

"What are you doing!" I say "Nothing." I turn her head for her to see Isabella glaring at her. "Why is she giving me the your ground died look?" "No Marie, I think she gave you the your died look" I said and she gave me a ok look.

Marie is oblivious like her dad but she gets it once you tell her and that's my problem. I like her but she doesn't know, I'm to shy and quiet to tell her directly and she's not so good with hints. Yes I know we're cousins but not blood so....