𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

|| 6 MONTHS LATER ||

The video went viral.

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

When I say the video went viral, I don't mean a couple hundred thousands views seen by just my school. Because oh no baby, you got it completely wrong.

Looks like a little birdie decided to post the video on Tiktok and surprise surprise, it was viewed by 50 MILLION PEOPLE. 50 Million! That's basically the population of Korea. Imagine your whole entire country watching you being chased out of a school you don't go to by the vice-principal. It's embarrassing.

But hey, the video blowing up has its perks since somebody decided to tell everyone in the comments my tiktok @. So yeah, all of my comments on my videos are pretty much just about THAT tiktok, but I still got clout so it ain't that bad.

Oh and also, I got in trouble. Big trouble. Not only by my parents but by my school. I was grounded for a two months and suspended for a week. Was it a good idea? Probably not. Nevertheless, you only live once. And now I'm Tiktok famous, so that's pretty cool in itself.

But, there's a new problem on my list.

The school that I snuck into? Yeah, well somebody decided to light fireworks in it as a senior prank and you can guess what happened.

It burned down. All of it.

So the school send all of their students scattered across neighbouring schools so they still get their education. And it doesn't seem that bad until I found out that they split up my original homeroom so that they can add some new students from that school to it.

So yeah, today I'm going to be in a classroom with completely new students. I'm not anxious about that though. I'm late. And I only just arrived in the school. Let's just hope I don't get detention on the new first day.

I run into my classroom on the 2nd floor, gasping for air.

"Miss. Heo. You're late." The female teacher sternly says. I look up to see Ms. Kim, a young teacher who has only been at the school for a year. I think she was Heejin's homeroom teacher this year before the split.

"I'm sorry, my cat's tail got lit on fire this morning." I continue panting hardly. "Do you want to see the video?"

"N-no, we believe you." She stops me from pulling out my phone. "Just say hi to our new students and you'll be fine."

Besides Ms. Kim, there were 7 boys and 4 girls, all waiting patiently for me to greet them. Wait a second...

"Hey, aren't you the girl who pretended to be in our classroom in march or something?" A boy calls out. Wait, I think his name was Heesoon? Something along the lines of that. All of the other new students mutter in agreement.