𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Jungwon shrieks at the top of his lungs while pointing at both Sunghoon and me

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

It doesn't take a genius to realize that we were just kissing. We both had red swollen lips and messed up hair. And did I mention we were cradled in each other's arms as real couples do?

We quickly push ourselves off of each other as more and more students pile up in a crowd. I give Jungwon a deadly glare as I leave Sunghoon and walk past the gossiping mass that had just formed. My friends besides Heejin follow me in shock.

"W-were you actually kissing PARK SUNGHOON?!" Jinsoul shrieks. The rest of them lean in closer to me so that they can hear the tea. I shoo them away with my hands.

"It wasn't an actual kiss," I explain, using the camera app on my phone to re-touch my recently messed-up hair.

"Your smudged lipstick disagrees," Olivia says. I look up and they're all looking at me intriguingly. Wait, I just remembered. I'm supposed to hate Sunghoon. Now I understand why they're acting so confused!

"He asked me to kiss me because his ex was coming," I explain as they give disappointed looks.

"Ugh, I thought this was going to be a hater's to lover's story," Hyunjin complains as the rest groan in agreement. I roll my eyes secretively. Out of the corner of my eye, I spot Sunghoon's friends pointing towards me while pretending to kiss someone.

Is it weird that I'm slightly discouraged that the only reason why we kissed was that he was avoiding someone? It's not that I like him, but I really thought he actually liked me. I thought he actually wanted to kiss me.

How silly of me to think that.

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

Turns out gossip spreads just as fast as a wildfire or a virus.

It only took an entire night to hear about Sunghoon and I's romantic interference that occurred. I can't even walk into the breakfast hall without someone yelling "Hey, that's the girl that was kissing Park Sunghoon!".

And the worst part about it? All of his year one fangirls are literally plotting my death. I'm not exaggerating. I overheard some of them actually considering pushing me off the rooftop building.

Despite the unfortunate attention that I'm getting, I'm actually happy today. Because we're going to the beach!

Since the hotel we're at is located on a beach, we really don't have to walk far to reach the turquoise East China Sea. The hotel owns the beach and since our school rented out the hotel we have practically the whole shore to ourselves.