𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

I admit it

I admit it. I'm a little nervous.

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

Probably because it's been almost a week since I last showed up. Ms. Kim is probably hella pissed.

Yeonjun and Taehyun went to school with me today a little bit before we were supposed to. Ningning and Minjeong live farther away from school so they weren't able to come early with us.

Last night, Taehyun sent the evidence to Sunoo. There's nothing wrong with him, he's quite nice actually. But he's a known blabbermouth. One little secret you tell him will become the next big thing in our school. We told Sunoo so that he does the dirty work of spreading it, not us.

Taehyun and Yeonjun both sat on either side of me, helping me catch up on the lessons that I had missed. But I couldn't focus on what they were saying. Well, more like what Taehyun was saying. Yeonjun seemed equally as confused as I was. Moving on...

It's Sunghoon. It'll always be Sunghoon. Even when I'm old and wrinkly with several grandchildren of my own, It'll still be Sunghoon. I can't even fathom the thought of loving someone else. And the idea of him moving on is even worse. I still need to know why he broke up with me so suddenly.

The bell rings and students start to walk into class. Niki and Heeseung greet me when they walk by. Jinsoul and Olivia kept their heads down. I guess they're not apologizing to me anytime soon. After a while, the class got full with only two students missing: Heejin and Minseo.

The doors suddenly burst open, revealing the two. Speak of the devil. Minseo looked completely different from when the first time we met her. It looked as if she attempted to put on red lipstick this morning, but I guess she's not very used to applying it considering how it's smudged all over her face to make her lips look bigger.

Minseo and Heejin make direct eye contact with me. I give them a small smile. Oh, they have no idea what they got themselves into. The duo walk to their desk, clearly annoyed by my presence. They greet the other girls, but none of them reply.

From the corner of the room, I see Niki scribble something down on a paper ball. He crumbles it up and aims it at the two girls, hitting Minseo on the side of her head. "Ouch! What the fuck, Niki?" She angrily sighs, pouting her lips at him in a playful way. The pout disappears when she realized he wasn't laughing with her.

"Why is everyone looking at us? Don't you guys have homework to work on?" Heejin shouts at the class that was shooting dirty daggers at them. At the same time, Minseo picks up the paper balls and unfolds them, making her face turn red. "Yah, Niki! What the fuck does this mean?!" Minseo stands up and shows the paper ball at him. I get a quick glimpse of the words on it which wrote: "APOLOGIZE TO SCARLETT".

"Can't you read?" Niki snarls back. Heejin stands up as well. "Why would she apologize to Scarlett? That bitch is the one who's talking shit behind everyone's back and hitting Minseo at that party for no reason!" Heejin defends Minseo passionately, making Yeonjun snicker at her.