8- Suspicious? Nahhhhhhhhhhhh

Natasha Romanoff POV

Spiderman seems like a pretty friendly kid. But now, more than ever, I am convinced that he isn't 20 or even a legal adult. But even worse than that, I'm kinda worried about him. I know he wasn't lying about eating recently, but I can tell that he was still hungry, almost starving. He looked severely underweight, and he was scarfing down his meal. In just a few minutes, he was practically done while I had barely touched mine. I couldn't see much of his face, but I could still tell he was disappointed that it was gone.

"Oh, I forgot to mention that I'll pay, so if you want to get something else, you can. Don't worry about the cost either."

"Really, Ms.Romanoff!?!? Thank you!" I called over for the waiter so he could order something more.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"Hi! I would like to also get [insert a meal choice here (sorry, I've only had kids meal things)]."

~~Luna, if you haven't seen from my other story. He is small, fluffy, and a pain in the a--. Since I live in a dorm, I often don't see the cats (I have 3 kitties), but I get quite a few photos! But one kitty does live with me.~~

MJ POV

What is that idiot doing? I swear he is going to get himself caught! I should have given him lessons on talking but not saying anything of substance since I am apparently great. But then again, it is against the Black Widow. I doubt it would have done much. She could probably even get me to crack and tell her my darkest secrets.

"You just screwed up, SP. She knows that you're a minor. Or at least in a bad situation with how she reacted to seeing you eat. Let's finish this up and go home."