11- Life and Death of Peter Parker

Stark POV

Back in my lab I was pulling up everything and anything about Peter Parker. I can't believe that no one notified me of his absence. I may not be his day to day boss but I am the boss. I controll everything and so I'm supposed to know everything that goes on in my tower. 

I'm going through this kid's life from the beginning to end, his birth, his parents dying, best friends coming and going, bullies, Oscorp field trip when he was in 8th grade, his uncle being murdered, his current best friends (MJ and Ned), Stark Internship, his Aunt dying (poor kid, only a week before he left, and looks like it was his last living family too), and.... and his death. 

"Friday pull me up more articles about his death."

To my horror I see a couple articles pull up about a fire at Midtown, apparently his high school, and he was the only victim. No one else got so much as a burn. The articles just said that he was in the chemistry storage room. God with all those chemicals..... What a horrable death. A quote from the paper stating that it was his 'Parker Luck.' 

But it wasn't that no one showed up to help. Spiderman showed up not even that long after it started, that's why no one else had so much as a scratch. The fact that these articles were praising him when one of the kids that was suppoded to be under my watch was dead

Oh Spiderman is so dead.

~~Lee the elephant looks up from his pile of Spanish papers with tears in his eyes and asks "Ayudar?"~~

Peter POV

I was sitting on a rooftop taking a short break. Not exactly out in the open but not really hidden either. I was kinda stabbed on my leg but not super bad. I had stored a healing kit here so I sewed up my leg and  it took a second for my healing factor to at least partially heal it. Suddenly Black Widow hops up onto the roof.

"Hello again маленький паук."

"Hello."

"I just came to let you know Clint isn't going after you anymore. He may be an idiot but he does trust my judgement in this type of stuff. Wha- wait, are you STABBED???" She said running over to my side so she could take a look at it. 

"Oh um yea a little bit, and that's good! His arrow hurt like a b---h."

"HoW can you only be a LITTLE bit stabbed??" She said as she was examining my sewing job. 

"It's fine. Don't worry about it!"

"I will admit you did a good job sewing it up, but you should still seek medical care. It could get infected."

"Look I'm glad you care, but this isn't the first time this has happened and probably won't be the last. It's fine, I'm not going to the hospital."

"Just because it hasn't been infected before doesn't mean it won't be now."

"Ughh, ok, lemme explain it like this. It has to do with my powers."

"Ohh. Well, if you don't mind me asking, what are your powers?" At this point she is sitting besides me.

"Spider powers." I say smirking. She rolls her eyes. 

"But how cool is it to live with Tony Stark!"

"I take it you're still a fan even though he's after you?"

"It is a bit, but I understand his reasoning. I just really like his inventions. But I'm glad you're not after me anymore. Oh but I also really like Dr. Bruce Banner, I really enjoyed his work on mutant gene modification due to gamma radiation." 

"Tony is an a-s, but I don't think he realizes just what a stupid mistake they're making yet. And you gotta be pretty smart to understand Bruce's work."

"Nah I don't think so, but I do love learning."

"Wanting to learn and expanding your horizons is still really good." I mumble out a thank you. We talk for a little bit longer, and she tells me more about Mr. Stark and Dr. Banner, both the good but mostly the dumb stuff they had done. Like how Mr. Stark pranked Hawkeye by glueing all his stuf to the ceiling. 

"Welp, break is over." I say, standing up and stretching. 

"No you're wounded. Go home and rest." 

"Look, it's mostly healed now." My healing factor is very closely related to how much I eat and today I ate a lot. On days I don't eat enough it sucks, but honestly those days are getting less and farther between. Also like I said, I was only kinda stabbed. Black Widow eyes open a little bit in surprise, but she doesn't stop me from leaving anymore. So I take a running leap from the roof and free fall for a second before I swing away. 

Should I be sleeping instead of writting? Yes. Am I? No. 

Also I think it's funny that Peter "died" by fire when I now have an extreme fear of fire lol.  

Also it's my birthday so happy 20th to me! 

Also it's the last day of classes! But that means finals so I'll probably take a break to focus on that.