Chapter 1

A cool calm breeze traveled through the large forests in the Land of Fire. The morning sun was peaking over the leafy tips of the tree tops. In the middle of these large tress lays Konohagakure no Sato (The Village Hidden in the Leafs.) the world's strongest Hidden Village within the age of the shinobi.

It's leader a man name Namikaze Minato, the Yondaime Hokage, Konoha's Yellow Flash, was standing near one of the large windows within the his office. He was looking out at the village that he protected and guided for the timing being until he grew old, and forced to chose a successor, like his predecessor Sarutobi Hiruzen the Sandaime Hokage, also known as The Professor, and God if Shinobi. Although currently the thoughts of looking for a successor was not in the mind of the great blond leader.

No currently the man was thinking about the divide that was happening within his family. More exactly the divide with his son Namikaze Naruto. Who had been starting to distance himself after his parents failed to change how the villagers acted towards him. Yes it sounded selfish, but recent events prove that Minato and his wife Kushina should have done something.

His son had recently been attacked by a mob of drunken villagers because of a burden he holds within him. He had tried to get the villagers to see his boy as a hero for holding a horrible demon that had attack the village only five years ago at bay, but sadly they hadn't seen things he wanted them to. No they had choose to allow the grief of that day to blind them from distinguishing a scroll from a kunai. He couldn't blame them as he would have been angered if some large demon attacked and killed a sibling or friend of his Minato would have a feeling of resentment. Especially if the beast now resides in a resident of the same village it attacked.

Minato sighed and turned away from the window. He had too much to worry about. The council of the village, mostly the civilian side of Konoha's council have been trying to push more and more illegal bills that would give the council leaders and merchants more power within the village.

Then there were the shinobi side of the council. While the Clan Heads, his Jonin Commander, and Anbu Commander were manageable and more professional than the Civilian side they had their bouts of trying to bring their clans up the ladder of status within the village.

A massive headache if you asked Minato.

-KONOHA HOSPITAL-

A boy with dark brown hair laid within one of the many identical white painted rooms of the Hospital. He was heavily sated as to not feel the many cuts, bruises, and the stitches that littered his body.

Yet strangely the wounds he had sustained were healing faster than what a normal human's wounds should have. This abnormal healing factor was of course due to his tenant.

As the boy laid there he started to awake. He tried to open his eyes, but his body was still feeling the pain of his intensive wounds, but after a minute he managed to open his eyes to stare up at the white ceiling of the room. He tried to move his arm, but found that he couldn't. Straps across his chest held him down not allowing the boy movement so he could help properly.

He sighed as it would probably be another day or two before he was released from the hospital. So he started to think about how he ended up in this situation, and what events led up to him being servilely beaten.

*Flashback Provided By Author-Sama*

It was October 10th and it was Namikaze Naruto's birthday. It was also the day of the most celebrated day in Konoha. The Fox Festival. The day when the demon fox of the leaf was defeated and 'killed' by the Yondaime Hokage. Well as the official reports say.

The day is celebrated by everyone within the village. Well almost everyone. The one that hated the day and loathed it was Naruto. Who was always the victim of drunken and sober wrath through what the civilians deemed a 'fox hunt' where Naruto was the fox and the villagers were the hunters.