Chapter 7

In a large open, courtroom like building Minato sat with Konoha's leading political figures. With him at the head as the Hokage, the three Elders; Mitokado Homaru, Shimura Danzō, and Utatane Koharu worked with his as advisers.

In front of him, located on his left sat the heads of their respective clans. The two political powerhouses in Konoha, the Uchiha and Hyūga figure heads were staring each other down as if trying to find a way to prove to the opposite that their clan were top dog. These two men were Hyūga Hiashi, and Uchiha Fugaku.

Next up was Minato's personal headache relievers and entertainment Inuzuka Tsume, and Nara Shikaku. These two usually were the two annoyances whenever the fore mentioned "Leading Clan" Heads or the civilian council, tried to pass laws that would mostly benefit their own, rather than all. The Inuzuka loyal as their partners make sure everything is safe and sound so their comrades aren't in danger. The Nara he makes sure nothing underhanded is being presented and uses logic to battle against personal opinion.

Lastly we have the clans that were their since the beginning. The Aburame, Yamanka, Akamichi, Kurama, Sarutobi, and even the Hatake clan; which because of most their members killed in battle or joining the civilian populace left it's only active member. Kakashi, the public smut reader.

Across from the Clan Council sat the Civilian Council, which were made up of representatives for the merchants, public health, and other services.

Standing up, Minato noticed the room quieted and inwardly smirked as even if some of the greedy politicians didn't like him they still had to show the blond respect. Looking towards the door and inclining his head, an Anbu where a goat mask left to retrieve Yui. Sitting back down Minato began speak.

"Good Afternoon everyone, I'm sure you all were surprised by the sudden council meeting and I assure you I have good reasons, well mostly the reason this council was summoned was so I could address Hiashi and Fugaku about something that has come up, but that won't stop us from discussing other topics such as questionable laws that have recently been created and pushed to pass." Minato said while glancing at the Civilian Council.

"If I may ask, why do you need to address our clans Hokage-sama?" Hiashi questioned with intrigue. Fugaku nodded in agreement with his arms crossed.

"In time gentlemen, but first I think I should formally apologize on behalf of my daughter's prank on the Aburame. Shibi-san you clan will receive compensation for..." looking down at the report in front of him. "...The thirty pounds of bug traps that were plastered across your compound." Minato said and flinch when the normally quiet man folded his arms and what sounded like his personal hive was buzzing like they were about swarm the room.

Minato then moved on to bringing up other topics that they would discuss later on, until the large doors to the council room opened and in step Goat with Yui behind him.

"Ah Yui-san! How is being the head of the Hospital treating you? Haven't had to control a spoiled kid who refuses to take their shots have you?" Inochi asked his fellow clan member. Yui smiled at the man and replied.

"Luckily I haven't, but your wife has reminded me it's getting close to that time for you to have your prostate checked. I may have to use it then." Yui joked and the Yamanaka Head paled.

"Ahm!" Hiashi coughed into his fist. "As amusing as it is to listen to you two talk about Inochi's anal exam, can we please return our attention to the reason why you're here and why this important matter the Hokage has in regards to the Hyūga and the Uchiha." The head of the Hyūga Clan stated and Yui redden slightly in embarrassment.

"Go ahead Yui, I'm sure you have patients to attend to." Minato said noticing the woman's discomfort at being the center of attention in a room full of figure heads.