1

I wait for the train to my destinated place to go, I started working at a agency not to long ago.

I was in need of money since i couldn't afford the bills, So i decided to work at it since it was the only available job i could possibly find.

The train that I needed finally was there in front of my eyes, I quickly hop on and put my earphones on. Listening to some music i love.

A few hours pass by. I finally stop at the nearest place that was near to the agency, I walk over to the tall building.

"Cover... Corp?" I look at my phone to make sure this was the right building and suprisingly yes, it was. I make my way into the tall building.

I make my way in and see a bunch of higher staffs in front of me, They greet me and so do I.

There we're new "idols" that debuted before I came in.

(Hmm.. I should introduce myself to them, though i don't know much about the map that much.)

I went over to a higher staff to escort me over to then new "idols". They politely escort me and lead me to the door that they're in.

I get a bit nervous but a bit more confident. I go inside and a zombie girl caught my eye.

"Are you the new staff?" Said the girl, I reply nervously "Y-Yes.." She gets off of her computer.

"Are you Y/N L/N?" I nod nervously
"Oh! You'll be looking after us then!" She said laughing.

"My name is Kureiji Ollie! Call me Ollie." The other girls both introduce eachother to me. The zombie idol most caught my attention.

She looked rather cute than cool, She looks like she'd be the type to be nervous and cute. But i was wrong.

"So staff-san, Aren't you a bit nervous?" She laughs, making fun of me.

"Y-Yes... this is my first time in this agency so...." I said gulping, indecisive with my words.

She just laughed harder.

"Be more confident in your self. sta-ff-san~" Teasing me with her pronounciation, I blush uncontrollably.

(Is this... going to be my daily life now?!)

"Staff-san~ you're blushing, are you flustered?" I couldn't help but blush even more after she said that...

"N-No... s-something just got to me.." I say still blushing.

"Oh actually?~ Not because of.. me?" She said such in a teasingly way touching my shoulders with a gentle touch.

(N-No way this is gonna be my daily life... Someone who teases me?!.... N-No way!)