7

I'll get in a relationship with Ollie.

But first, I have to focus on now, I switched generations already! Regret it but... It'll make things for me and Ollie better, As I was near the door, I opened it, seeing wonderful ladies.

Hololive ENG Generation 2, It was in progress but finally it had opened up as they start streaming aswell, "Greetings." I say to the girls, they smile as they introduce eachother.

Tsukumo Sana, Ceres Fauna, Ouro Kronii, Nanashi Mumei, Hakos Baelz.

This new generation had more people than the first one I managed, but I had to get used to it now, theres no turning back... but all I could possibly think of is.. Ollie, who's the next manager? What if she.. flirts with the new manager? I was overthinking already, I wanted to tell Ollie already that I wanted a relationship after thinking so but, the new manager, could.. she be flirting with them now?

I shake it all off as I get greeted to them, helping them out, problems happening during stream, It made me think less more about Ollie, It was my duty to help them all anyways.

The day came to an end, as the time passed as I wanted to confront Ollie already, It obviously looked like I was in a rush with the girls but, I had to do this, I wanted to tell Ollie now.

I opened the door and tried to walk normally but, I was going in a fast pace, going over to the Hololive ID Generation 2, But then, I see Reine.

"Are you in a hurry, Y/N?" She was questioning me, "Uh, no...?" Oh god, now I made it seem like I was but now hiding it from her, "Well, you know, you and Ollie... sleeping..together, Is it related to that?" My eyes widened as she mentioned us sleeping together again, "Promise not to tell anyone." I was about to tell Reine what was happening, I trust her with this.

"Of course I wont." With a giggle at the end, "Well... me and Ollie—" explaining everything that has happened, the kisses, the hugs, the affection she gave me, the confession to me, my lie to her, everything. I trust Reine with this information.

"My, that's.... really surprising! But don't worry, Ollie's in the room right now, go and tell her, and plus I knew it from the start." She smiled at me, but I wanted to ask a important question.

"Is........ Ollie hanging out with the new manager? Have they been flirting?" Reine told me she didn't know at all, but they've been close already to eachother.

"Oh well, I'll have to tell her that." I sighed as I went over to the room, It was good that no one was around and we were both talking in low tones, I do hope.. no one saw or heard.

I opened the door to see the new manager and Ollie talking, "Hey, Ollie, could we talk?" I told her, interrupting their conversation at the moment, she sighed, "What even is it now?" I held her hand and pulled her over to outside, closing the door for the new manager to hear.

I pinned Ollie against the wall, She got flustered, "Eh...?.." She was blushing, even, It was funny to see her like this again, "I think I wanna have a relationship with you, I thought about it and... Just as long as we dont get caught, It's perfectly fine."

I then placed a kiss on her cheek, hearing her being flustered, "Why the sudden yes? I can't forgive you for that...but.. fine, I'll.. accept it for now.."

We were both making sure no one was seeing this nor hearing, the coast was clear, I smiled, we're finally.. dating. But.. with a problem.