6

I then open the door and head out, not looking back at her once again and going to the place I was supposed to go.

OLLIE POV :

Seeing Y/N just saying those words to me made me upset, I didn't want them to feel that way at all, It went as far to Y/N switching to another generation, I was so upset, I didn't want to hurt them at all! I wasn't intending to even do this, I need to apologize to them as soon as possible, it's the only way.

——————

I hear footsteps from behind. God damn it, what is it now? I turn around, It was Ollie, she then grabbed my hand firmly, what was happening now? This was so weird of her to do so, "Y/N, Please. Let me explain." I didn't wanna hear any of her bullcrap now, "Didn't I already say you we—" she interrupted me, "You didn't even let me explain Y/N!" She was looking down, angrily, I suppose i'll let her talk now and tell me, but it was too late, I switched to another generation, but..... what if I can go back? No, I shouldn't think about this now, I need time off Ollie.

"Fine.. explain." I said in a serious tone, she then looked up to me, "I'm sorry that I... kissed you and just overall gave you so much affection while we aren't even... in a relationship." What she said.. I didn't say I hated it.. It was just so weird of her to do that to someone who was managing the generation from there.

"And no, you're not a replacement, It's...... Y/N, I like you!" She then blushed, she sounded like she wanted to cry.

This is awkward, I didn't want her to be upset, I didn't wanna force my feelings for her, so I once and for all said, "Ollie, I'm sorry, I'm..not ready." Her look, that look on her face, she was... Oh god, I felt so bad. but, I was just here for work purposes! I.... no, I shouldn't. Falling in love with someone from work is... It's hard.

"I'm so sorry." I knew she was hurt, that look seemed like it did, "I-It's fine." She turned around and left, god... I.. I felt so bad.

I wanted to just tell her I loved her aswell but, if the others knew we would be dating, It's over for me, why did I lie to her that i'm not ready?... I just want no one to know about our private matter, But...

*beep beep beep*

I hear my alarm go on and had to now monitor over the girls, I open my eyes to see Ollie and I hugging, panicking and blushing, I try to not wake her up and get up carefully. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and change clothes, once I was already ready, I went over to my room's door and opened it.

But suprised to see Reine and Anya at my door, shocked about seeing Ollie in my room sleeping.

(OH....... NO!!!!!)

Reine and Anya know about us, would It still be okay if we'd be in a relationship with each other? Thoughts are in my mind the whole time, but I finally came up with a decision.

I'll get in a relationship with Ollie.