5

And she then kissed me without any hesitation.

"W-What the hell?!" I say, I've only been working here for a week and i've got my first kiss stolen by someone I have to always look after for, "Are you crazy?!" My tone was getting progressively getting louder because of her action, "It's not my fault I enjoyed it." Her words immediately made me blush.

She was obviously teasing me and it was also kinda getting annoying since It's not helping me from focusing on work.

(Maybe that's the reason why the last staff working for them left....? Or maybe.....she also kissed and did all of her actions to me..?, and I'm just a replacement for the last staff because she probably had feelings for the last staff... maybe..?)

These thoughts couldn't stop getting of my mind, until I come back to my senses when Ollie talked, "Did you enjoy it?" She said it so casually and I was there blushing the whole time, "N-No?" I then stood up from the bed to get out of this moment as soon as possible since I had to look after them.

As I tried to open the door and take off the thoughts about Ollie, I thought she would stop me but surprisingly she didnt at all, I then just opened the door and accidentally slammed the door on the way out, It startled all the people near.

Reine and Anya were gone and the only person I really had to look after is, Ollie, I couldn't forgive her for her doing, Thinking that I'm just a replacement for the last staff and just a person she toys with for her own enjoyment.

All these thoughts couldn't get out of my mind, I couldn't even dare to talk with Ollie anymore because im probably just someone she wants to just toy for her own enjoyment.

I sigh and walk my way to the hallway that was on the right side, I hear Ollie from behind opening the door and exiting our room.

I just tried to ignore it and walk my way to see Reine and Anya, as I walk, a upper staff came up to me, "Are you Y/N?" They asked, "Yes." I replied, I didn't really want to talk with anyone right now since I was busy, "The CEO is needing you." As I hear that I freeze, what if he found out I sleep with Ollie? what if he found out she kissed me?

(If only she didn't start it, she's so unusual today.... why would she just kiss me to just remember her last staff, what if–)

I then get back to my senses, The upper staff then continued their sentence, "Please get going." They said to me, forgetting what I had to do earlier, I walk in a slight of fast pace, Hoping he didn't know about our doings.

As I arrive, I gulp, sighing at the situation I was in now, I then enter Yagoo's office, He was sitting there waiting for me, Already nervous and panicking, I sit down.

"Y/N L/N, I've heard you had some troubles with the Indonesian Generation said by other staffs, may you please give examples of that?"
I already knew it was about the ID Generation.

"A-Ah, yes." Very nervous about the situation, "Well..ehm–" As he then stops my sentence, "No need to be nervous please take your time." He gives me a light smile as always, "Thank you." I say taking deep breaths then I finally try to talk, "It's just kinda a bit stressing, I guess." I tell to Yagoo, he then writes something down, kinda confused, "If you feel like that you may switch to any available staff in other countries we do have available."

I had mixed feelings from it, I felt a bit more relieved and also a bit sad, These feelings felt so odd, It was always towards to Ollie, but I couldn't confirm what was this feeling, It was odd. "It's up to you, please take your time." Another light smile, I nod "I accept." Right there I felt like I was in space, I couldn't hear a single thing he said, It felt so wrong and right at the same time.

He then smiled and got up, I could hear the sound of the air conditioner in his office, "I'll just call a upper staff please stay here." I nod again, as he heads out, I feel so many mixed emotions.

(Why did I accept? Does it mean I won't be with Ollie anymore...? Why am I thinking so much about her, again i'm probably just a replacement........why do I feel this way towards her?)

Thoughts and thoughts and thoughts in my mind just about one specific girl, Theres just no way I couldn't get Ollie off my mind, specially after the things she did to me.

After a few minutes of thinking, Yagoo entered and sat down back in his chair infront of me, "I have good news for you! We still have available staff from other generation of another country." I felt happy and sad, These mixed feelings were getting way too far.

"T-Thank you." He gives me the paper that I have to sign and signed all of the important parts, He then smiles and gets up, It was already done at that point and I had already switched into another country's generation.

As he plans to get out, I then spoke, "Excuse me!" I say accidentally in a loud tone, "Yes?" He replied, "Will I still be staying at my room or am I switching to another room close to the new generation I will be looking after?" He then goes back to sit on his chair, "It is your choice, If you plan on also switching rooms, I don't think we have anymore available." I then nod and get the papers on where I'm going.

I then remember I had to go back to my room, I didn't wanna face Ollie since I felt mixed feelings at that point, As I arrive Ollie was there on her phone laying down on our bed, "Hm?" She says in a teasingly way.

"Can you not right now?" I realize how cold my response was, I felt so many feelings for her, but I still couldn't confirm my feelings, "Someone's a bit mad today~" She giggled after her sentence.

"I'm not going to be looking after you and the others anymore." I said trying to not sound cold and just a plain tone, "What did you just say?" I see her putting her phone down on the bed, getting up to me, "I said–" She then hugged me from the back, "Can you stop?" I take her hands off of my waist "Why are you like this to me?"

I ask her, "Why do you tease me and kiss me like its nothing?" I then take my bag, "Am I just a replacement for someone you used to have feelings for or loved?" I finally said the words I've always wanted to say.

"No, it's–" I then stop her from talking, "I'm done with your excuses about everything, another staff will deal with you and it's not me." As I head over the door, Ollie gently grabbed my hand, "No! You got it all wrong I–!" I then stop her sentence again, "STOP ALREADY! I KNOW THAT I'M A REPLACEMENT FOR SOMEONE YOU LOVED!" I take her hand off of mine, It was good that this room was soundproof, If it wasn't then I would be heard by everyone.

I then open the door and head out, not looking back at her once again and going to the place I was supposed to go.