2

(N-No way this is gonna be my daily life... Someone who teases me?!.... N-No way!)

With her gentle touch on my shoulder, I flinch a bit when she did it at first, though I still have to monitor these girls.

"L-Lets move on shall we Ollie?" I try to change the topic since working here was the only thing to do.

I try to get my distance away from this zombie girl, though she keeps following me.

(What was I supposed to do here again..? Agh.... I got so focused on Ollie and not looking over the girls right now.)

"So.. when are you gonna stream now..?" I said nervously, she was looking at the other girls. So she turned around and faced me.

"Oh yeah! It's almost time for me to stream, I totally forgot!" She quickly went over to her computer and opened the things that were necessary to her.

While I look over the girls checking if theres something wrong, though i don't really expect it happening so I quietly leave the room and look at my phone to check the time.

"It's night already... I should go home." I didn't notice but I said it out loudly. The other staff look at me, but one came up to me.

"Actually uh.. Y/N, yes? You sleep here."
Hearing their words made me speechless.

(Me, sleeping here?! N-No way... I would never!)

"W-What do you mean? Do you mean.. I sleep with them?!" The other staff started laughing at me, now I feel overwhelmed about it.

"No! Y/N, I mean you get a seperate room! Unless.. they come in your room.."
I couldn't say another word. Sleeping here would be the worst since i wasn't prepared.

"W-What about the stuff I have at home?!" I try to keep my voice down since I was really shocked about this all happening.

"The CEO didn't tell you?" I nod to their response. Not knowing what to do at this point.

"Y-Yes..." The other staff members were shocked at my response. "But we were all told to get the our stuff at home!" They were really concerned about my situation.

(And a train will be really bad since it'll take me 3 hours to go back home...)

The staff try to contact the CEO, Yagoo.
But they heard no response at the the CEO's room/office.

As they see Yagoo walking to his room/office they tell him about the situation I was in.

"Oh? But Y/N's stuff is already at the room." When they heard that they were all shocked. And laughed it off.

"U-Uh.. where is my room to be exact?" Another one of the staff working here like me went over to me. "You'll see your name over there at the hallway there. Do you have the key?"

(Well.... that looks bad. I don't have a key to begin with.)

"No..." After Yagoo hearing our conversation he immediately apologized and forgetting to give my key to my room.

I quickly head over to my room and see the room all painted in white, a clean bed. And a shelf for my manga I purchased before this new living in here thing happened.

(It even has a TV larger than mine at home...)

A few hours passed while I was just there on my phone looking at updates. I hear a certain knock on my door.

(Who could possibly go here now? It's already late at night..)

I open my door slowly, to be suprised with Ollie at my door.