4. WHO IS HE?

"I don't give salary for your lame excuses dammit, I want results before I kill you find Swara's whereabouts or i will destroy you all" men was standing shivering due to fear "now what are you waiting for? Get lost" man ran away hearing Sanskar's anger filled voice.

"damn, where are you SNOW WHITE?" sanskar in anger punched glass table breaking it into peaces making his hand bleed but did he care? NO he just want to meet his SNOW WHITE at any cost.

***************

"hi suju darling" Sujata who was reading novel got startled hearing loud cheerful voice.

"Hi lover boy" Sujata too answered in same cheerful tone.

Boy ran towards her and hugged her tightly making Ram who is sitting beside Sujata boil with jealousy.

"I missed you so much suju darling, I missed your hand made food" boy said still hugging her.

"Awwe my baby I too missed you, don't worry i will prepare your favorite dish now only" said Sujata while breaking hug.

"when I asked her for cup of tea I M BUSY and for her l
over boy I WILL PREPARE Huh" Ram cursed boy under his breath glaring at him.

Boy who heard Ram as he was near him giggled silently "Ram uncle don't be jealous of my and suju darling's bond"

"Mr Laksh Maheshwari, go and flirt with your girlfriend not with my wife" Ram smirked seeing laksh's pale face "what you thought if you won't tell us I won't get to know?" Laksh pouted hearing him.

"you and Sanskar both somehow get to know if I hide anything. This is very wrong, tell me the truth who are you? I know you are not a human for sure" Laksh asked seeing Ram with suspicious look only to get smack from his hand.

"Don't run your not so intelligent brain or i will tell Sujata about your girlfriend, should I? Ram asked innocently making Laksh gulp in fear... And nodded NO hurriedly.

"lover boy come I have prepared your favourite pasta" Sujata said while keeping dishes in table.

Ram walked towards table while Laksh wiped sweat which formed due to fear even in AC room "both father and son are behind my life Huh have to keep safe distance from them" Laksh cursed both under his breath.

***************

Sanskar is working on his laptop when his phone buzzed indicating he got a notification. He opened his email and smirked evilly reading it.

"so someone wrote his death penalty well that's interesting" sanskar closed his laptop and called someone "be ready we have to give someone surprise visit" he disconnected call....

Hotel Paradise

Sanskar was enjoying his fruit juice when some giant looking two men came dragging a man whose face was covered with black cloth. Sanskar smirked seeing it. 

"who are you? Who told you so kidnap me? You don't know me I will destroy you" Man started yelling not getting any response... He was enjoying with a women when he got dragged by this two men making him scared yet frustrated.

Sanskar signaled his men to remove cloth from man's face. Man was about to shout again when his face turned white seeing SANSKAR MAHESHWARI sitting in front of him royally with his glory. Sanskar smirked seeing his effect on man while man's body shivered seeing it.

"Hello, I heard you wanted to teach me a lesson so I came here please teach me what you was planning" Sanskar asked like a obedient child.

"No no nothing like that" Man said stammering praying to god "please save me from this devil I will never cross his path again".