15. CLOSURE

"Mishti wait" Mishti stopped in her track hearing swara's word "I don't know what happened between you both but there is nothing left us to talk that too ALONE, even if anything left then also you don't need to go come inside" swara said.

Mishti silently came inside without a word which worried Swara but she kept quite and sit down on single sofa and waited then to start but in next second regretted seeing Ragini who is standing at doorstep with Sanlak.

"oh shit Swara, Ragini? What is she doing here NOW? wrong timing Ragini that too with Laksh jiju and Sanskar" she cried in mind "now how will I stop the volcano from erupting? Abeer ka OK he is used of it but Mishti poor girl will get scared"

"what the hell is this? What is he doing here swara? And you" pointing index finger on Abeer "how dare you to step in here? Get lost now" Ragini shouted angrily making Mishti flinch in sudden yell and swara closed her eyes.

But one person was burning up from inside that was SANSKAR who guessed it must be Abeer only seeing Ragini's anger "what is he doing here? Did he came to rekindle their old relationship? No I won't let it happen never. Abeer Rajvansh SNOW WHITE is mine and I m not any saint to sacrifice her to person like you who couldn't able to take stand for his love"

Laksh was like "yaar she again came in her possessive mode uff Ragu when will you show your possessiveness for ME"

"Ragini behave, meet Mishti Rajvansh Abeer's wife" Swara interrupted Ragini "Mishti this is Ragini my bestie, Laksh Maheshwari her fiancee and Sanskar Maheshwari" she paused for minute "my well-wisher and my CLOSE friend" Sanskar forget about his burning heart after hearing his SNOW WHITE.

"what behave Shona? You want me to behave with him who caused pain to you? How can I forget your pain, your tears, your broken form caused by HIM" Ragini snapped throwing angry glare to Abeer.

"I m sorry Ara" Abeer finally said which he wanted to say from last 4 years "Ragini is right, I only caused you pain nothing else. I not only destroyed you but also destroyed Mishti's life by my behavior. I m sole reason for every tears of you two I only deserve punishment" he knee down in front of her, his broken state shakened Swara "please punish me Swara, this guilt is not letting me to live, I loved you but couldn't fight for our love, I still love you but I can't do anything now" he broke down.

"then DIVORCE Mishti and come back to ME Abeer" Swara said wiping her tears giving shock to all mostly Ragini.

Sanskar for some reason stood calm "why I m not getting angry? I see something in her eyes which held my anger but what? You will be death of me one day SNOW WHITE"

"Shona what" Ragini stopped when Swara showed her palm to her.

"come back to ME Abeer, your pain will get cured we will live our happily ever after again" Swara said holding his hand.

Sanskar clutched his fist tightly seeing it "control Sanskar, trust your SNOW WHITE she won't do anything which will break a marriage".

Abeer stood rooted staring at Swara's expectation filled face then his gaze fell on his wife who is standing silently but he can see pain and fear in her eyes, his heart ached seeing her pale face "No I can't do this, I cant leave my wife but Ara is right we can live our happily ever after but why my heart is not ready for it? Why I m feel like I will loose something precious close to my heart if I accepted Ara's wish?"

"Abeer what are you waiting for? You only said YOU STILL LOVE ME" Abeer's looked at swara like lost kid. Raging tried to talk but Sanskar hold her hand and gestured NO.

"or you don't LOVE me" Abeer couldn't say anything "Abeer, Ragini you both should understand for our break up it's not Abeer's fault. Yes I agree he should have fought for ME but with whom? With his mother who gave birth to him? I don't say we should not fight for our love but sometimes it's good to LET IT GO who knows someone better person is waiting for you. Our breakup was mutual understanding if you think yourself responsible for my pain then I think you responsible for my belief in love and relationships. You were not coward Abeer, you talked with me and told me reason for break up yes I was hurt not because you left me it's for my unsuccessful love. Abeer you thought me how to LOVE, made me believe even i can live a normal life, even I also can be someone's LOVE. We were not in each other's fate because your fate is written with Mishti and mine I m sure someone soon will come. Now tell me why should I punish you? Hate you?" Swara asked softly while others tried to register her words "and Abeer you have already moved on when I said divorce Mishti I saw fear in your eyes which I never saw for ME 4 year ago, it's just your guilt was not letting you to accept this feeling. LET IT GO Abeer your pain, guilt, regret everything let it go here only and start a fresh life with your wife, let her love heal you" swara gestured Mishti to come and kept Abeer's hand on her hand "he is fully mad so all the best" Mishti chuckled through tears and nodded yes.

"Ragini you too let it go, hate won't give you anything except it will burn you only, it was written in our destiny we can't blame only him" Ragini cried hugging her tightly.

"how? How could you be so calm and matured? You are very strong swara I m lucky to get you as my bestie" Ragini said hugging her.

While Sanskar looked at her with pride "till today I loved you but now you made me worship you SNOW WHITE"

"Ara thank you" Abeer said holding Mishti hand "may be you were right in my guilt I couldn't understand my feelings for Mishti. I don't know I love her or not but I know I can't live without her when you said to divorce her my heart tumbled in fear and when I saw fear in her eyes my heart ached, but I don't have regret to say YOU ARE BEST THING HAPPEN IN MY LIFE" Swara smiled widely.

"we can still have our HAPPILY EVER AFTER" swara said making Abeer smile.

"yes, happily ever after as FRIEND" both had a hand shake.

Today two heart got their true happiness leaving their PAST behind. Sometimes conversation is much needed in any relationship to start or for CLOSURE. Full stop is not THE END it's mean NEW BEGINNING.

TODAY OLD RELATION GOT CLOSURE BUT NEW FRIENDSHIP IS FORMED TO EMBRACE NEW LIFE WITH NEW BEGINNING.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PRECAP: NAUGHTY SWARA,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I M SORRY FOR SMALL PART BUT I WANTED TO END WITH NEW BEGINNING.

HOW YOU FIND TODAY'S PART?

FEW WORD'S ABOUT SWARA?