5. FIRST OFFICIAL MEET

Sanskar was surprised seeing his GIRL in from of him and was more surprised hearing her obviously his new name.

"do I look like a Dragon? I mean Dragon are dangerous right? Ok I m dangerous no doubt but is it that obvious in my face? Wow Mr Maheshwari what a first impression you have made" Sanskar was cursing himself in mind when Laksh shook him.

"dude where are you lost?" Laksh asked him seeing suspiciously making sanskar come into senses.

"No where just business related issue" Sanskar said composing himself.

"Shona do you know Sanskar?" Ragini asked being confused while Swara nodded no feeling embarrassed.

"wo I saw him sometimes before in lobby" Swara narrated everything even waiter feeding to boy.

Raglak were proud of their friend, they know he is arrogant and ruthless man in outer world who hide his pure heart. Ragini sensing her best friend's condition lighten the mood.

"Shona meet Sanskar Maheshwari, he is Laksh's best friend and Sanskar she is my bestie soul sister Swara Gadodia I call her shona" Ragini introduced them to each other.

"Nice to meet you Swara" Sanskar forward his hand to shake while swara smiled holding his hand.

Sanskar sat near Laksh opposite to Swara thinking "great here i was finding her in whole world when she was beside me always what it said? Ha.... Baghal main Chura aur sheher main Dhindora" he slapped himself in mind.

"OK let's order I m so hungry" Laksh said taking menu card from table when server came to take order.

Trio ordered and saw swara who was checking her phone, she sensing gaze on her said "I already had and I m full".

All the while Sanskar was seeing her from corner of his eyes without getting caught while raglak were busy in their own world.

After lunch all got up while swara was still sitting, Ragini took stick which was under table and helped swara to hold it Sanskar who was watching all this being confused got shock of his life seeing his SNOW WHITE walking with help of stick. He came to sense when Laksh shook him.

"Laksh she?.... " Sanskar couldn't complete his word...

"When she was small met with accident and she lost her ability to walk" Laksh sighed sadly seeing swaragini walking towards exit door "she is really strong Sanskar, I never met her but Ragini told me everything about her to me come let's go" Sanlak too followed girls while Laksh got suspicious seeing Sanskar lost.

"need to talk with him ALONE" Laksh mentally noted.

In car trio were laughing, talking enjoying while Sanskar was all quite and lost even didnt spared glance at Swara, she observed him throughout the way and chuckled "seems like Mr Dragon don't like me NOW well it's not new to ME" she then focussed on Ragini.

****************

Sanskar entered his room in lost state thinking about his encounter with his SNOW WHITE and his talk with Laksh.

Flash back

"Sanskar why I m feeling like you are hiding something from me?" Laksh asked. They were moving to laksh's house after dropping swaragini to Ragini's house as Swara wanted to meet Ragini's parents.

"it's nothing like that Laksh" Sanskar replied with straight face.

"bingo, Mr Sanskar Maheshwari you call me Laksh only when you are too much angry or if you are hiding from me so now spit it out" Laksh chuckled seeing his friend's foolishness.