24. PAIN

In last part

1.59k views
161 vote
70 comments

"of course you will accept this girl only if you had given birth to him then you could have think about his life. But you are his STEP MOTHER na" Parvati's brutal comment cutted sujata's heart.

"HOW DARE YOU" sanskar grabbed her neck suffocating her.

"Sanskar leave her, she will die" Sujata shouted. Swara is shocked 😲 as she never saw his this side. Atul tried to free but who can stop THE KING?

"Laksh stop him or he will kill my Nani" ragini was horrified.

"I told you not to bring her but you never listen to me now no one can stop him" Laksh for the first time shouted at ragini.

"Laksh?" Ragini was shocked the fun loving person who was never serious about anything now all serious like she is meeting with different person.

Parvati's started to loose her conscious due to lack of oxygen, all are trying to release her from Sanskar's grip.

Swara took deep breath and with shivering hand held his shoulder "calm down sanskar please for me. I don't want to be scared of you" she said slowly.

Sanskar who was like ragging bull melted instantly hearing his SNOW WHITE, He pushed Parvati if ragini's father did not hold her, she would have been seriously injured.

"Don't think I'm going to leave you. You hurted two most important persons in my life, I will destroy you mark my words" sanskar furious voice send shiver to her spine "and you Swara Gadodia from now onwards you are not keeping any relations with ragini or her family. You think it as request or order I don't care" swaragini look at each other with shock and hurt face.

One by one all guest left. Party ended with a bitter note, Ragini and her family too left. Sanskar too left not wanting to hurt swara in his anger.

Swara wanted to stop him "let him go swara beta don't worry he will come back once he cool down" Ram stopped her.

*****************

"King Mrs. Parvati owns a shop A haberdasher where she sells clothes and accessories. It is only source of living they have. She lives in XYZ place with her son and family which consists his wife and daughter" Atul was interrupt by sanskar

"KAVYA" he said with cold tone "continue"

"His wife is a housewife and kavya completed her graduation few months before now finding a job and King Mrs Parvati is cheating her customers by selling cheap material sarees by saying good quality material in high price".

Sanskar smirked "you know what to do Atul" Atul nodded and left to complete his work.

By next few hours the news of raid and shop being sealed by govt department all over the news channels.

"It's all your fault what was need to go against SM and create a blunder? Look what happened, he destroyed us. I always said not to go behind which can't be ours maa but you never listen to me now you destroyed my daughter's life too" Parvati's son blasted his frustration on her.

"It's all because of that girl, she trapped sanskar or by now I would be successful in making Kavya as Maheshwari bahu. That girl destroyed my plan, I will not leave her" Parvati said with venom.

"Enough Nani stop blaming Shona, it's you who started insult Shona even after knowing sanskar love her. It's you who talked about Sujata aunty and now due to you my friendship with Shona at stake" ragini shouted crying "Laksh said not to invite you but I like fool even after knowing you dislike for Shona took you there, I hate you Nani for this" she run to her room.