16. NAUGHTY SWARA

In last part

1.31k views
124 vote
76 comment

New day NEW BEGINNING. Swara woke up with smile on her face which enchanting her beauty even in messy hair. It's been one week for THEIR CLOSURE yes their because somewhere even swara was living with her past where she thought NO ONE WANT HER AS LIFE PARTNER but now after letting her past go made her feel like flying in air. Her and Abeer friendship took a new turn, Abeer and Mishti went to their first honeymoon well they need a US time after long pain and wait.

Swara smiled thinking about Sanskar in this week she saw new shade of him jealous and little possessive for her and she enjoyed it.

She got fresh, was dying her hair with drier when her attention went on beep sound of her mobile.

"Good morning SNOW WHITE" Swara smiled reading her Nick name given by Sanskar.

"Good Morning DRAGON" she smirked imagining his annoyed face.

"stop calling me that, I have given you so beautiful name but you" came a instant reply from sanskar.

"Because I m just like SNOW WHITE sweet, cute, humble unlike you who always in ANGRY MODE just like fire spitting dragon" Swara teased him.

"Oh really? Sweet and you? Even i thought same but after spending time with you my perception changed" now it was swara's turn to get angry and Sanskar smirked thinking about it.

"Mr Sanskar Maheshwari I will take revenge for this 😠" Swara ended their message conversation with angry emoji.

Swara shook her head thinking about her childish behaviour with him and went back to memory line where she got to know about her new nick name given by Sanskar.

Flashback

Swara came exhibition with Sanskar, Ragini and Laksh, it was Laksh's idea as he love to collect antique pieces and keep it in his house he have large collection of old and rare pieces. Swara took sanskar with her to give some quality time for Raglak.

"wow my Sautan atleast you think about me unlike your boring bestie" Laksh thought.

Swara was seeing every unique pieces of jewellery with concentration with twinkling eyes much to Sanskar's surprise. "do you like jewellery?" Sanskar asked seeing her.

"No, I mean yes" Sanskar raised his eyebrows hearing her but smiled seeing her giggling "actually it's not like I found of wearing jewellery but yes I like to buy rare sets, like rare stones, etc" she said.

Swara liked one ring very much

Her eyes twinkled "bhaiya how much this cost?"

"ma'am this rose is made from rarest gemstones it costs Rs 2000000" salesman replied..

"OK please Pack this and here is my card" she was about to give her card when Sanskar gave his card to person and said "gift wrap it"

Swara stood stunned by his action and shot glare at him which was royally ignored by Mr Sanskar Maheshwari making her heart burn "Mr Maheshwari how can you do this? I was going to buy it na?"

"and I bought it for you by end of story rings is yours only" Sanskar's answer angered her.

"ha... But uff you know what just forget it" Sanskar smiled seeing her irritated face.