6. LOVE OR LIKE?

Mere lovely readers please don't show kanjoosi in voting and commenting, if you won't tell your views how will I know what you all want? And if you won't vote how will I get motivated to write? Kanjoosi paise me achi h voting me nai 🥺🥺

Sanskar glared his father for laughing at him while Sujata throw pillow at Ram making him shut and gulp seeing her angry face.

Sanskar smirked watching it "with whom whole world fear is getting scared from his wife?" he mocked at him.

"beta let you get married then i will ask you same question" Ram said sarcastically making him roll his eyes.

"my SNOW WHITE will be sweet unlike your wife" he blurted out unknowingly then widen his eyes knowing his little secret is out.

Sujata made a perfect 3o shape hearing her son while Ram was almost ready to skip into coma both shouted "SNOW WHITE" making Sanskar jump holding his chest.

"what the hell, who shouts like that?" Sanskar said composing himself but one look at his parents and started to narrate everything about his SNOW WHITE "now I m confused what to do? Yesterday I was clear with my decision to be away from her, I really don't think I will able to be with her ... It's not like I feel ashamed No after hearing about her from Laksh I really respect her and after knowing how pure hearted person she is today I feel like again I fell in love with her and this time more deeply. The thing I m worrying is am I good for her? You know me mom you know I m a beast and she is Angel in form of human, she is so innocent and fragile I m scared to hurt her mom. What if I failed? I know you may think just because now I got to know about she not able to walk I backing out but mom it's not serial, for now I may accept her but it's not about one or two days or years it's life time commitment, am i ready to accept her the way she is for whole life? Is it easy? Lot of things running in my mind" Sanskar told knowing his parents won't leave him till they know the truth, he is not ashamed of to tell his fear and insecurity to his parents as he know they won't judge him. They were always there to help him, to guide him.

"Sanskar when you told about her even i had same question in my mind but then I thought it's your life so it would be your decision and I can't ignore the fact that only SWARA had a ability to attract YOU as till now you never let any girl near you my child" Sujata said in deep tone "it's your life as a mother I will always support your every decision" she said softly "you are in love my child" Sujata chuckled in mind.

"so finally my son is in LOVE" Ram teased his son to change the emotional atmosphere "only time will answer your every question my son" he thought.

"No I mean i like her yes I like her dad not LOVE" sanskar said hurriedly after realizing his words "No this can't happen how can I love without knowing her?" he questioned himself.

"Sanskar don't run from your feeling, it's better you accept it before it's too late" Sujata shook her head looking at his son's stubbornness "Sanskar I know you are scared to accept your feelings but son life is all about moving on and about you hurting her my son mostly SNOW WHITE'S Mr Dragon will never hurt her not even in worst dreams".

"look at you my son, you are changing and this changes is for good. You started to spend time with US, you started to come early, you started to live like normal people not like robot which you used to do and it's all due to her still you are saying you don't love her? " Ram said trying make his son understand.

"and this changes is due to your SNOW WHITE, she is bringing out best in you and about you hurting her and keeping yourself away from her then i won't say anything because it's destiny which made your heartless heart beat for her now this destiny only make you realise her worth in your life" Sujata smiled at him emotionally "oh god finally I got my DAUGHTER, Ram why are you sitting like statue we need to do so many work finally my duffer son found DAUGHTER for me" she jumped like excited kid who got his favorite candy.