Prolouge

Lightning crackled as the black space glowed red, the howling wind carried purple flames, and the stillness of the ground erupted the ice. Wings carried heavy sounds as they glided above the ground, merely inches away from the pavement. Every beat presented power.

As a distant sightseer followed this young one the environment began to change, to sunshine, to rain. To the heavy night sky, to the bright soft sunny day. The one who flies continued as it reached above the clouds only to fall from it. Controlled aerial flight is what you would call it, though I suppose the other term for that is freedom.

Soon after its long journey it had been put to a stop, four looming shadows formed themselves beside the one who flew. They landed upon the edge, back to total darkness. It has been clear now that it's all a dream. Just a dream. But some parts of it felt familiar.

Certain chains, certain chemicals. The stench of iron. But that soon came to cease as flowers and an aroma so alluring that it can make you fall asleep came to be. The four individuals that loomed seemed familiar as well as the one dreams was now awake.

He opened his eyes wide in this space, the first he recognized the winged person in the middle, he moved forward, and yet he tried to squint his eyes to see the faces of these characters besides the winged one.

It seems shadows were protecting their identities. But it was not time for secrets anymore as the winged one stepped forward to reveal his face. The familiar Jet Black hair, with its noticeable feathery ears and features. He turns, staring at whoever was at the great beyond morphing itself as it suddenly jumps right at the screen.

———————————————————————————

A scream can be heard from that night as a Vastayan figure came into the scene alone in their house, the pitch-black atmosphere of their room complimented the scary movie that they were watching.

"Yeah.. okay... I am never going to take Ahri's word ever again..." They said as they groaned, planting their back at the bed, their wings ruffling giving off that warm and comfy feeling of a blanket.

"Oh, that'll be great Viro! You should watch it Viro!" The boy named Viro imitated his friend, "I promise it's not that scary!"

After he was done mimicking the words of his friend he stared at his ceiling, reminiscing of the old days that he used to work with her. It was a mix of emotions but it generally made him happy to be a part of it.

"I wish I could work with her again... It's been a while.." He muttered as he looked to his left, staring at his stationed laptop with his recording equipment. Mainly at his first portable keyboard that he bought when he had the money.

He tried to reach for it but only to let his hand hang in the air. Though he then mimicked the way he played with the keys, seemed like he missed the feeling already.

He sighed defeatedly. And laid down his arm, the moonlight creeping its way unto the sheets of his bed as his eyes were wide awake. Guess there's no sleeping for him tonight as the night will continue till daylight hits his eyes.