Chapter 1 - New Day

I Found You: Siren's Voice

Three days ago

"I go sixteen-twelve~ that's the code to my heart~"

Music was heard on a lovely summer day. Playing on a speaker inside a simple one-story house just outside of the city on the land of green.

"One six one two~ star~"

It continued along as a certain individual inside the home was dancing through his home, flowing with the tunes as is.

Jet black hair jumping as he bops his head, ears pointed from excitement as he moves his body along with the beat, wings moving freely yet controlled, as his eyes were closed feeling the music with his soul.

This home was owned by none other than Viro Blackwell, a very talented individual.

He moved through his house fluidly like water. Passing by the cabinet of owned trophies and awards. Making his way through the kitchen as he prepares his breakfast.

"Roberta flack donny hathaway~!"

The music continued as he was fixing himself a piece of peanut butter and jelly toast. And as those lines were sung he imitated a mic from the spoon he was holding.

With his other hand on his hips and with a look. He spoke. "Frank Sinatra." Singing the lyric in unison, he felt proud as he giggled a bit before placing the spoon on the sink, placing back the jars to their proper slots in his cupboard.

Grabbing the sandwich he proceeded to go into the living room where the source of the music was. Plopping down on the couch, he sinks in as he just enjoys his food.

It had been days since he has enjoyed some alone time from himself, finishing a job yesterday, helping an artist on their new project. Needless to say, it went well, but it did burn him out due to the number of technical works the artist wanted to be included.

Being a music producer is not an easy job as most people think, some say it's harder because of the requirements and knowledge you'll have to contain to get the job itself.

But for the young vastaya, it wasn't as hard. Almost all of the people who have met Viro have called him a Genius and continued to do so, a prodigy when it comes to music, talent completely oozing out of him when he's given the tools.

But towards everything else... he still lacks a few.

He stared around the room out of boredom, while it was exhausting working it still gave him something to do, though there are countless things that he can do. He can go into his recording booth inside his home to work on his songs, he can go outside and bask in the sunlight, go to the mall, the aquarium, anything else,

But it'll still lack something, at the end there's going to be something missing, and that's the circle of Viro's life.

He viewed the paintings that served decoration, the plants that he loves taking care of, the rows of albums on each shelf, and the awards that were kept in cabinets, awards that he's incredibly proud of.

As he finished his sandwich he laid down on the couch, staring at the ceiling he was ready to drift off to sleep again thanks to his ancestry being close to that of an Owl. But suddenly it was stopped.