Chapter 2 - New Faces

- Viro's POV -

"Viro! Are you okay?" Ahri called my name.

I was back to reality. After falling asleep unexpectedly, I had returned. I groaned as I scratched my head, shaking it as I looked at her with a soft expression.

"I'm alright," I replied.

She seemed to soften up, her worries seemed to dissipate as she smiled. Sighing she pinched my ears.

"Don't make me worry like that!" She pouted. Earning a chuckle from one of her friends on the couch.

"H-Hey! Ahri! Don't immediately go after someone when they just woke up!" The purple-haired woman immediately took defense.

Huffing the fox had let go of my ear as I rubbed the spot where she pinched. Thankfully Vastayan ears are more resilient than you think.

"Are you alright Mr. Producer?" Again the purple-haired woman spoke as she asked for my condition.

I waved my hand, "I'm fine." I chuckled, "Thank you."

Looking around I remembered what day it was. It was the day to meet everyone, looking back at what Ahri sent me, she told me that the old recording studio at her ex-pop-star days was going to be used.

Two were on a couch, one had brown hair with a cap on sitting down comfortably, the other was a magenta-haired individual who had a more modest approach to sitting.

And the other was behind the said fox girl. A tall purple-haired woman with a worried look on her face just like the Vastaya.

Since she wasn't signed to them anymore and the studio was unused it holds plenty of memories to be back there again. Needless to say, there are some interesting individuals here.

For one I already know Ahri a lot and since she's been friends with these three for a long time now as well, so by that I need to befriend these three as well, plus it'll make the job easier when you're working with good friends.

"Please..." I blushed, "Call me Viro instead, Mr. Producer is a little too much." I chuckled.

She seemed to be a bit embarrassed as well as she rubbed the back of her neck. But seconds passed as she bowed at me and smiled.

I turned to Ahri, "Ah right, it's introductions today right?"

"Yeah, it is." She replied, "All of us are here, though we didn't expect you to arrive early than us so we were kinda surprised already."

"Yeah sorry about that.." I chuckled, "I needed to make sure everything is set up here, if we run into some trouble I have my bag here with me anyways."

"No that's fine." She assured me, "I did give you the keys anyway so it's fair for you to check it out."

"Hmm.. well, in any case, let's just continue shall we?" I then turned to the others, looking at each of the other three members Ahri was with.

"Pleasant morning to the three of you, my name is Viro." I introduced myself, "I'm sure Ahri had already filled you in that I'll be working as your music producer, I hope to get along with each one of you." I smiled.

"Alright then! Who wants to go next?" Ahri called her other friends.

"Well, I'll go." The purple-haired woman beside her spoke up. "Ehem, Hi! My name is Kai'sa, I'll be working as the choreographer of the group, it's a pleasure to meet you as well! And I'm sure we'll get along just fine." She bowed.

A smile crept up to my face, it's been a while since I've seen such a respectful greeting, well ever since leaving Japan and Korea that is, makes you feel at home.