Chapter 3

Afternoon

"Fly Me to the moon~" A voice of gold sang.

From a nice tucked quiet bar in the crevices of the mall, the song rang itself throughout the entirety of the place.

A simple design in terms of interior, stools and the counter, seats, and tables in the middle room some in the corner separated with walls to give a bit of privacy for the couples that go here, or at least those who come in groups.

And in the top case of the entire bar was the stage where the singing was radiating from. A few customers were seeing as it was still the afternoon. Though there is a certain group that was mixed inside.

The winged individual had a tired look on his face. You guessed correctly that the special pop-stars group was here. But before that let's see how they are there in the first place.

——————————————————————————

Earlier

Viro sighs as stared at Ahri and Evelynn, "Look... I think you two should calm down a bit." He rubbed his head, "I'm just suggesting there... but I think it's okay to do both, there's no need to rush on your project right? Cause I think whatever you four are going do requires time and patience."

"There's no reason to dig into each other's skin right?" He chuckled as he went on again, his wings adjusting themselves, "It'd be a nice thing to go to a mall and like chill out you know! And while recording and stuff can come later, plus I can tinker a little bit when you guys are out."

He was about to continue until he held his tongue as he sheepishly looked at them, "I-I... Uhm... yeah... sorry. I talk too much." He shied away.

Evelynn looked back at the others, a smile crept on her lips as she then sat back down at the comfy couch.

"We'll go tomorrow then."

Ahri quickly glanced to her partner and back to the other members. Seemed like they were taken back but you could see that there were some smiles here and there.

Kai'Sa accompanied Evelynn as she chuckled having their little conversation there, the same with Akali and Ahri who were the most excited out of everyone in the room.

Our little feathered friend sighed as he was glad it turned out for the better. As he was about to turn around the sound of rumbling can be heard in the entire room. Seems like there were some empty stomachs. With that everyone gathered together and enjoyed their time to eat.

———————————————————————————

Present

The fox taps her finger as she sees her feathered friend almost ready to just slump his body on the table, his eyes bags seen. Though I suppose it's not only her that's rather wary of him, her other friends seemed to be wondering why he looks like that.

Her worry grows until she can't take it anymore and pops the question, "Hey... Viro? You okay?"

He didn't seem to hear her call as he just stared at the table like he was in another dimension.

"Viro!" This time much louder as he was completely out of his trance, he then looked at Ahri with a tiny smile.

"Yes?" He replied, "Is there something wrong?"