Chapter 7 - A Day with K/DA

Author: Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! Please enjoy after such a long time of not updating.

———————————————————————————

A soft tune escaped from the record player as it was just right in the morning. Accompanied by humming and singing inside was Viro Blackwell getting ready for today's adventure.

He was wearing a grey loose short sleeve tucked in some black pants, he hopped around as he was trying to get his feet in his socks. He thanked whoever designers accommodated vertical cuts for winged people, open window is nice but he'd rather not have the cold wind brush his back at times.

As he was about to tidy up a few things his phone began to ring, he quickly placed it on his ear with his shoulder helping him.

"Hello! Viro speaking!" He answered exhaling.

"Did I call on a bad time?" The sultry voice of Evelynn replied which surprised the vastaya as he stumbled and landed on his backside.

"Viro? Are you okay?" A more concerned tone asked.

"Y-Yes! Yes ma'am I'm alright." Viro replied a bit embarrassed, "I was just... surprised that's all."

"Ma'am?" She teased.

"I-I mean Eve! I'm okay Eve." He replied as he shuffles around to find his shoes after picking himself up after the stumble.

"That's good. You're going to join us today yes?"

"Yes! I'll be there shortly."

"Are you still at home?"

"Y-Yes!" He replied as he now found his white shoes, he sat down on the couch so it wouldn't be so hard to put them on.

"I see. Then do you mind waiting outside?" She asked, "I had finished a few errands, and I figured it would be alright to pick you up on the way home.."

There was no response.

"Viro?" She called out his name, "Are you still there?"

"Yes." He replied immediately, "And of course, I am now outside."

She chuckles, "See you then."

As the phone call ended Viro fumbled with his keys, his face flushing with embarrassment, already waiting outside since he mostly double-checked everything before leaving the house. Though he still can't help to feel his pockets just to make sure he didn't forget anything. After a few minutes of waiting outside a certain someone finally arrives.

A Chevrolet Camaro painted in black arrived in front of his house. The windows went down to Evelynn staring at him with her iconic shades on peering over them.

Viro's cheeks heated up as he walks over to the other side. Evelynn unlocks the door as Viro awkwardly tries to fit in, having wings can sometimes be a hassle after all.

"Hello? Yes, I picked him up. We'll be there soon."

"Who was that?" He asked.

"Ahri, she just made sure I got the right address." She set down her phone as she locked the doors, "Are you ready to go?"

Viro nodded as they were off.

———————————————————————————

It took them about thirty minutes or so to get there. It was in the quiet side of town where there were little to no disturbances, besides paparazzi of course, but they've been used to it since the start of their careers. As soon as Viro set sights on the mansion the girls have he was utterly shocked.