Chapter 28-Goodbye

*It is one month later and it is your last day on set. Some of the rest of the cast will still be filming but the schedule was worked out so that you would be done in time to leave for college in September(you might still have a few times when you need to come back for some reshoots though).*

You have just finished your last scene, it was a big fight scene that involved a lot of wires and special effects.
You jump into the air and kick two "bad guys" on either side of you then land perfectly and walk off.

Anthony: And Cut! Everyone, that is a wrap on Y/N!

Everyone claps and hollers

Paul Bettany was in the scene with you and he comes over and gives you a hug.

Paul: You were really great Y/N!

Y/N: Thanks Paul! So were you! Now I know you are dying to get that makeup and costume off, so go ahead.
You laugh

Paul: Thank you! I didn't want to be rude and just leave but it is really hot out today and I'd rather not wear this face paint any longer than I have to.

Paul kisses your cheek and then goes to get changed out of his costume.

Lizzie comes over to you with tears in her eyes(she wasn't filming this scene but she came to watch).

Y/N: Are you okay?

Lizzie: Of course I'm okay, just a little sad. This film has been so much fun but you and I didn't get to work together very much, with my accident and then now your leaving. I'll miss you, just because I'll miss you as your girlfriend, but I'll also miss working with you.

You hug her and bury your head in her shoulder.

Y/N: I'm sad too. I know that I'm going to love college and getting to dance more on stage and do theatre but I'll really miss this part of acting.

Scarlett, Latisha, and Danai come over and you all have a big group hug.

Scarlett: You'll always be apart of this universe Y/N. And you'll always be apart of this marvel family even if you won't have as much time for it for a while.

Y/N: You guys are my family. I will always make time! But your right, I'm not going to be able to accept any big parts of these films for the next few years, but that doesn't mean I won't be involved as much as I can.

Danai: Oh believe me, marvel is going to want you to be as involved as possible. The fans are loving your character after only seeing one movie with her. And because we all love you and you bring so much to our marvel family!

At this point, you are all crying except Latisha and it looks as if she is about to start.

Latisha: I want to say something really nice too but I'm worried I'll start crying as well. I just want you to know how much of a friend you have been to me and how great it has been to get to know you. I know it has only been about a year and a half that we've known each other but it feels like way longer.

Latisha starts crying too.

Y/N: I love you all so much! I couldn't ask for better friends and family. I agree with Latisha that it feels like I've known you all forever and I hope that I do know you all for the rest of my life.

You give everyone one last hug and then go and say goodbye to the rest of the cast, to the directors, crew members, your hair and makeup team, etc.

*A few hours later you and Lizzie get back to your apartment. It is weird to see it looking so similar, with all of the furniture and everything and yet there are boxes of your stuff everywhere(a lot of our things are still at home in the L.A apartment but you brought way more with you to Atlanta this time because you knew you were going to college after you were done filming). It makes it weirder seeing that Lizzie's stuff is still there, that you're going but she's not.*