Chapter 38-Friends and Fans

*It is the morning after your final dance show. After dinner, your parents and sister went home and your friends all went to their hotel. You went to Lizzie's hotel room with her and you too are flying back to New Zealand today because it is now your winter break.*

You yawn and flip over onto your stomach as you wake up. Lizzie is laying next to you and she turns on her side to look at you.

Lizzie: Morning beautiful.

You brush the hair out of your face and look at her.

Y/N: Good morning!

She leans down and kisses your head.

Lizzie: Are you excited for the trip?

Y/N: Of course I am! I've always wanted to go to New Zealand and I get to spend Christmas with the love of my life!

Lizzie looks a little shocked but she smiles and lets out a small chuckle.

Lizzie: Love of your life?

You blush and bury your face in your pillow.

Y/N: Yeah.

Lizzie grabs your arm and pulls you to sit up.

Lizzie: You are the love of my life and I can't even tell you how lucky I am to have you and how in disbelief I am that you feel the same way!

Y/N: Well believe it because life is a long time and I want you with me for every bit of it!

Lizzie: Kiss me already!

You kiss her and fall on top of her, accidentally knocking her back on the bed.

Lizzie: I said kiss me, not tackle me.

You both laugh.

Y/N: Sorry, I'm just happy.

Lizzie: Me too.

She kisses you again and rubs her nose on yours.

Y/N: You are the cutest person ever!

*You spend the rest of the morning cuddling and relaxing.*

Y/N: We should probably go downstairs. I'm pretty sure the hotel stops serving breakfast at 11.

Lizzie: Ugh your right but I don't want to get up.

Y/N: Me either. Ya know, we can just get food later.

You hug her closer.

Lizzie: No, your right. We need to get up.

Y/N: If you insist.

You climb off of her and stand up.

You almost fall over because Lizzie jumped up onto your back. You steady yourself and hold her legs so she is on piggy back.

Y/N: Not fair!

Lizzie: It is fair! I always carry you, now you are carrying me to breakfast.

You roll your eyes and start walking. You slip on some shoes and head down to breakfast. You notice that your friends are already sitting and eating together. You walk over to them. Paul notices you two and smiles.

Paul: Has someone lost a bet?

Y/N: No but it feels like that. Off!

Lizzie: Thanks for the ride babe.

She kisses your shoulder and then hops down.

Lizzie: Morning everyone!

All: Good morning!