Chapter One

I woke up in a dark place and I was scared for the first time. But then I saw the moon shining and it brought in the light and chased the darkness away. I could feel myself rising out of the water but my lungs felt like they were going to explode. I broke through the ice and I was suddenly looking at the moon. Then I heard a voice talking to me.

Your name is Sarah Frost.

Is that all you're going to tell me? I asked the voice but I didn't get an answer.

I floated down to the ice and it seemed to freeze when I touched it. I looked down and saw my reflection and saw that I now had white hair and piercing blue eyes. I had a snowflake on a silver chain braided into my hair.Then I looked down and I saw that I was wearing a white dress that came to about my knees that had black leggings underneath and no shoes.

I started to walk forward when I felt a tingly feeling underneath of me. I looked down and saw that the ice underneath of me was covered in frost. Guess that's why my last name is Frost I thought to myself. I jumped to another spot and frost covered it again and then I got a fun idea. I started to run around the pond covering it in frost and touching all the trees I went by. I then stuck my hand out and a snowball formed, so I threw it a tree then snow fell on top of me. I was laughing and having a good time and before I knew it I started to fly in the air.

"Whoa man this is fun!" I yelled. I looked down and started to admire my work then all of a sudden I fell and landed on a tree branch.

"Okay ow that hurt a little." then I heard something off in the distance and I saw a village.

"Alright I'm going to try and fly again." I started to fly and I landed in a pile of snow but I shook it off like I meant to do that. I started to laugh a little and I saw some people. A girl about my age started walking towards me so I tried talking to her.

"Excuse me but by any chance do you know-" I never finished because she walked right through me. A little boy was just about to hit me but instead he ran right through like I was a ghost. I was shocked and I stated walking towards the woods. From then on I knew that I was alone.

300 Years Later

During the years I changed my outfit because the one I wore before seemed a little to frilly and girly. Now I wear a gray beanie, a white tank top that is covered by a blue jacket, white skinny jeans and still no shoes. I also made myself a weapon for myself, it's an ice bow that's made out of real ice and shoots ice arrows.

I've always heard the name 'Jack Frost' wherever I go. Which is kind of weird considering it's the same last name as mine. I never met the guy but I know he had to have heard of me even though I'm still invisible to all kids.

One day I was walking next to a kid named Jamie who I've tried everything to make him see me.

"Man I wish Jack Frost would make a snow day, I'm starting to miss them." I heard him say to himself. There's that 'Jack Frost' guy again and wait did he say he wanted a snow day.

"Hey, Jamie I can make you a snow day if you want." I told him. I stood in front of him but he just walked right through me. I sighed and flew into the air and landed in front of Jamie's house. I could see his little sister, Sophie, in the front yard playing with their dog. Then I watched as Jamie came home.

"Hi, Jamie!" Sophie said.

"Hey, Sophie." Jamie replied.

"Are you going to play with us?"

"Nah. I just wished it would snow again." he sighed and sat on his porch steps. Sophie joined him and sat down as well.

"Alright Jamie you want a snow day. I'll show you a snow day." I said out loud to myself. I flew up in the air so I could see the whole town. It was the first time I've seen it with little snow but that's all about to change.