Chapter Four

Everyone was staring at me with a 'are you serious' look on their faces.

"What do you mean you don't want to be a Guardian?" Bunny asked me. I turned my back to them and walked a little.

"Just like I said I don't want to be a Guardian."

"How come?" Jack asked. I turned around and sighed.

"Do I really have to explain it to you?"

"I'd really like to hear why you would not like to become Guardian." North said walking towards me and putting a hand on my shoulder. I pushed his hand off and went to lean against a pillar.

"Well if you insist." I sighed.

"For one I can already tell I am not cut out for this Guardian business because I'm a more 'do-it on my own' kind of girl. Second why would you need me when you already have him?" I pointed at Jack.

"What do you mean by that?" Tooth asked.

"I can already do most of the same stuff Jack does so why need an extra person who does the same things." I frowned a little bit. Tooth came over and put a hand on my shoulder but I didn't push away. I turned to look at her an she gave me a smile which I returned but it was a fake one.

Jack's P.O.V

I felt really bad for Sarah it seems that she feels like a second me but I know that she's different from me.

"You're not like me." I said. Everyone turned to look at me and Sarah gave me a weak smile with a look of sadness in her eyes.

"You don't have to say that Jack, I know what I am and I've accepted it even if I am the same exact thing of you."

"But you're not the same exact thing as me! You're so different from me, Sarah and I know it may seem like you are just like me but your not. Sarah, you're your own person and don't let anyone tell you differently and-" I never got to finish because I felt someone hug me and it was Sarah.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome." she let go of me and turned to face North.

"So have you made your decision?" I really hoped after my little statement she would say yes.

Sarah's P.O.V

"I still don't think I'm cut out to be a Guardian, North." I turned around to see Jack with a disappointed look on his face.

"But maybe I'll just hang around with you guys for a while to see what its like...then maybe I might my mind." I could see that brightened Jack's mood and North smiled a little.

"So anyways what's with this Pitch business anyways?" Everybody turned to look at North and was waiting for what he was going to say.

"Well it seems that he has returned from when we defeated him three years ago and he may be more powerful now." North explained.

"Then what's the game plan?" I asked everyone turned to look at me. "Well come you guys have to have a plan. Right?" It didn't look like any one was going to say anything or they just haven't thought of a plan. I was about to say something else when a yeti came in and started talking even though I couldn't understand him I knew it wasn't good news.

"What is it North?" Tooth asked.

"Pitch has been sighted."

"Where?" Bunny asked.

"Burgess." North said.

"Well then what are we waiting for let's go." I said.

"North, we have to make sure Jamie is okay." Jack said. 'Jamie?' I thought. Jack knows him?

"Yes, you are right Jack. Alright everyone to the sleigh!" Everyone started heading towards the sleigh but I could see that Bunny didn't really want to at all. But I had a feeling that this was going to be a very important battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry it took so long to update on this story! I've had some writer block but I'm back on the story so I'll try to update more often. But next chapter is Sarah's first battle so I can't wait to write this part. On Thursday though I will be leaving for vacation so I will not be able to update for a while. Anyways thanks for the support and like and follow!