Chapter Five

Sarah's P.O.V

We finally reached the sled and I was just thinking that I would rather fly than ride in some old, run-down sled.

"So where's this sled of yours North?"

"Right here." he points to some tricked out, high-tech sled which blew my mind.

"Is this really your sled?" I asked jumping on it, checking it out.

"That's what I wondered to when I first saw it too." Jack said joining me on the sled.

"So North, how fast does this thing get too? Seems like over a hundred miles to me." I said while everyone got on besides Bunny.

"Still scared of getting on the sled ya Easter Kangaroo?" Jack taunted. I turned around to see him not on the sled and giving jack a glare.  Then I got an idea of how to get him on the sled.

"Aw is the little bunny a scaredy cat? Need someone to hold you paw for ya?" I asked in a high pitched voice. He gave me a little glare while I heard muffled laughter behind me already knowing who it was.

"I'm not scared, I'd rather take a tunnel there to stretch my legs in case there's a fight." Bunny said shaking his legs out to act like he's stretching.

"Hurry up Bunny we do not have all day." North told him. Bunny got on the sled and sat down taking a deep breath.

"Alright next stop Burgess."

Next thing I know were going down an icy tunnel at a really high speed and I started to smile. I turned and saw that Bunny looked like he was about to lose his lunch and I let out a little laugh, then we were out of the tunnel and high in the air.

"Who knew you guys ride in style." I said

"Well you would be able to ride in this all the time if you became a Gu-" North started to say

I cut him off, "Just because I said that you guys have a cool ride doesn't mean I'm going to become a Guardian, North." I heard him sigh then take out a snow-globe from his coat and heard him say "Burgess" and threw it ahead of the sled. A giant portal opened and we arrived in Burgess and it was still nighttime surprisingly.

Everyone started to get ready so I summoned my bow and made some ice arrows then North turned to look at Jack.

"Jack go make sure Jamie and the children are okay while we look for Pitch." Jack nodded and flew off.

I kind of zoned off after that while they were making a plan then I noticed some sand that looked like Sandy's but instead of gold this looked black and was in the shape of a horse. So I got out my bow and loaded it with a arrow and took aim.

"Sarah what are you doing?" Tooth asked me.

"About to shoot a target." I could tell they all had a confused look on their faces until they looked where I was aiming.

"Its Pitch!" I heard Bunny yell. I shot my arrow and it hit the horse freezing it.

"Bulls-eye!" Then a bunch of those black sand horses started to appear and attack us. I got out of the sled and started firing arrows at them and freezing them with my ice while everyone else was fighting as well. I didn't really pay attention to what everyone was fighting with but I did see that North was fighting with duel swords and Bunny used his boomerangs.

"Ey North where's Jack?" Bunny yelled at him while fighting.

"He should be here soon. Must of ran into trouble on the way here."

~~~Time Skip of 10 minutes of fighting~~~

I was starting to get worried and a little annoyed that Jack wasn't here yet to help us fight. I was annoyed cause I feel like he's just watching us fight and just laughing, but I know he's not but he could be. Then all of a sudden we all heard an evil laugh and the dark sand horses disappeared along with all the light going out on the street.