Chapter Two

It only seemed like a few seconds before I landed on a hard floor. I lifted up the opening of the bag to see Santa Clause, Toothfairy, Sandman, and the Easter Bunny all in front of me.

"There she is Sarah Frost!" Santa said.

"Oh boy." I mumbled. I was suddenly lifted by yetis, "Hey, I can get up myself." they picked me up and I reached down to grab my bow. They all were still staring at me I got kind of nervous.

"I guess I had to do something pretty bad to make you all come together." I walked around a little my staff on my shoulder. "Did I get on the Naughty List?" I turned around with a smirk on my face.

"You hold the record. But this isn't about your record." North said. I turned back around.

"Was it your idea North to stuff me in a sack and throw me through a portal?" I asked him.

"Yes it was my idea. Only way to bring you here. Now to introduce you to everyone."

"Well you obviously know Bunny." he nodded towards Bunny. "Of course." I mumbled to myself.

"the Toothfairy."

"Hi, Sarah. I've heard a lot about you." she flew really close to me. "Are your teeth really as white as his?" she asked while she was trying to put her fingers in my mouth.

"What?" I said with a confused look on my face backing away from her. She got a disappointed look on her face then flew back to her spot.

"the Sandman."

"and.." Santa looked around as if someone was missing. He went to talk with Tooth, Bunny, and Sandy so I just sat on a crate bored as ever. "I could be doing better things than this right now." I mumbled. Then I felt a cold breeze suddenly on my neck, even though it really feel cold, and I heard some laughter. All of a sudden some guy with white hair comes flying in. I looked at him and quickly looked away.

"Sorry I'm late got a little busy." the mystery guy said.

"You're always late mate.' Bunny said. I laughed quietly to myself a little thinking about how much this guy seems like me. The mystery guy turned around hearing me and I finally saw what he looked like from the front. One word came in my mind Cute.

Jack's P.O.V

I turned around while talking to Bunny to hear someone laughing. When I turned I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I'm surprised I didn't even see when I came in. She seemed familiar like someone I saw earlier today but the thought left my mind when I heard someone whisper in my ear.

"Well go introduce yourself, Jack." I heard Tooth whisper. I turned around to see Sandy giving me a thumbs up sign and North giving me a "I see you staring at her look." Bunny was just grinning.

I walked up to her and held out my hand for her to shake.

"Names Jack." she shook my hand and smiled a little, "Jack Frost." the smile fell a little from the girl's face. I wonder why she stopped smiling. She let go of my hand and turned around a little so I could only see the side of her face.

Sarah's P.O.V

Everything was going so great and I was so happy that the mystery guy was shaking my hand. Until he told me his name. Why? Why must he be him I thought to myself. I turned halfway and clenched my fist.

"So your Jack Frost?" I asked with my fist still clenched.

"The one and only." he said with a smile. "and you are?'

I sighed and turned around so I could face him and I saw his piercing blue eyes that just seemed to draw me in. Get ahold of yourself Sarah. This is the guy who's been taking all your credit for your work.