His Favorite Thing About You Mentally And Physically

Randall "Pink" Floyd~ He always admired your confidence and your creativity. He loved your eyes, due to the fact that they were so expressive to the point that he didn't even need to ask you how you were feeling to figure it out.

Mitch Kramer~ He loved your selflessness and your suportiveness. He liked your hands the most due to the fact that he loved holding them any chance that he got.

Slater~ He loved your sense of humor and also how relaxed you were in any situation. He loves your hair the most because he thinks that it is calming to look at when the breeze blows through it.

Kevin Pickford~ He loved your ambition to do things when you set your mind on it and he also liked how you were able to think out of the box. He liked your lips the most because he thought that they always looked so kissable.

Benny O'Donnell~ He loved how reckless your are and also how brave you are when trying new things. He liked your legs the most because he loved when you would wrap them around his waist when you gave him a hug.

Don Dawson~ He admires how bold and optimistic you are. He loves your hips the most because he loves watching you sway them while you dance.

Wooderson~ (Your are 18+) He loves how seductive and flirtatious you are. He likes your collarbones the most due to the fact that he enjoys placing kisses on them when he got the chance.