You Find Him/He Finds You Crying

Randall "Pink" Floyd~ One day you were super stressed out about school and your grades to the point where you broke down crying about it. When Pink saw you he immediately asked you if you were okay and wrapped you in a tight hug continuosly whispering to you a series of calming and reassuring words.

Mitch Kramer~ When Mitch was paddled, word went around quick to the point where he got super upset thinking that everyone was going to make fun of him for it. You found him laying on his bed quietly letting tears from his eyes. You cuddled up next to him and just held him until he stopped.

Slater~ He found you crying and he asked why you were so upset you told him "Ever realize that people cut down bird's houses to create birdhouses?" and he started crying too.

Kevin Pickford~ Your parents had just ripped up your Kiss concert tickets and your obviously upset to the point where you were crying. Pickford found you and told you that he would take you to another Kiss concert some day when he got the chance.

Don Dawson~ You had just gotten suspended from school for skipping too many classes and you were terrified of what your parents would due to you if they found out. He saw you tearing up and he tried to help calm you down by coming up with a plan to make sure that your parents wouldn't find out that you were suspended.

Wooderson~ You had just recieved a letter from one of the colleges that you applied to and were heartbroken when it said that you were rejected. Wooderson saw how horribly distraught you were and decided to take you to one of your favorite places to cheer you up and get you to stop crying.