Benny Request For @wrong_metalstate

I stood against some of the lockers in my school, talking to my friends who were also on break at the moment. The topic though that not one of us could get off of our minds though was who was going to take who to the big party tonight. Only a couple of my friends had been asked yet, so I couldn't help but feel more and more scared that no one was going to ask me to it.

"Hey why is Pink running like that?" one of my friends asked causing me to turn around to see what he was doing.

After a couple more seconds he caught up to where me and my friends where and he grabbed my arm and pulled me down the hallway a bit in a gentle manner.

"What's going on?" I questioned with a look of confusion on my face.

"If I tell you this, you have to promise me that you will not tell a single soul what I am going to say." Pink said a bit frantically.

I gulped and nodded my head before responding "Ok, I promise."

"So Benny said that he really wanted to take you to the party but he is convinced that you like someone else so he won't go for it." Pink told me pretty fast.

"Ok so what am I supposed to do about it?" I asked not able to understand what I could do in the situation.

"So maybe possibly do you think you could ask him instead?" He brought up causing me to become a little shocked.

"I'm not so sure I could do that, plus I don't know where he is." I said kind of panicking because I had never done anything like that before in my whole entire life.

"Ok that's a good point, how about you give me a note saying where to meet up and I will give it to him so then you will know where he will be." Pink stated which was actually a pretty good idea.

"You know what, I'll do that here." I said scribbling words onto a piece of paper before folding it up and handing it to him.

"Thank you Y/n I wish you luck!" Pink replied before grabbing the note and running once again down the hallway.

I walked back to my friends and they all turned towards me with a weird look on their faces before asking "What was that all about?" and trying to figure out the situation that was unfolding.

"Oh nothing." I said shaking them off and with that the bell rang and I ran off to my next class.

I was stressed out basically the whole entire day, and continously looked at the clock watching as the minutes drained more and more with every breath that I took.

Eventually though, it was time for me to carry out my so-called "mission" so I raised my hand in class and asked to use the restroom. The teacher let me go and I immediately started to run to a spot in the parking lot under a big tree that I had come up with the idea to meet at. When I first arrived at the tree Benny wasn't there yet so I got kind of scared that he wasn't going to show up at all. I looked in all direction a series of different times continuously looking for him until finally I noticed him walking in the direction that I was standing.

I waved at him and said "Hi Benny." with a bit of a nervous smile on my face.

He looked at me with a bit of a shocked and nervous face before responding "Hey Y/n." with a smirk.

"So why'd you want to meet me here?" Benny asked confused as to why he was called to come all the way out here.

"I kind of wanted to ask you if you wanted to go with me to the party tonight." I said causing him to look at me with a bit of a blush on his face.

"I'd love to go to the party with you," Benny replied quickly obviously excited.

"Sweet, well I'll pick you up tonight and we'll have a lot of fun." I responded happily.

Ok so maybe I didn't have to worry about not getting a date anymore because now I have one.

I know that this kind of sucked but I hope that you still liked it! Please keep requesting!